Chapter 1 - How we are here

Tw! Blood drinking and abnormal behavior.
      Wilbur stepped outside into the warm warm Autumn evening, he stretched out his arms to gain felling back into them, as he had just spent an hour trying to focus on his writing of stories. No matter how much he focused he could not write more than a few words be
fore he got distracted by Tommy saying his weird jokes with even weirder comments about blood.
     Last that Wilbur knew, Tommy had never had a fixation on blood before, yet he did now, he seemed to know everything about it, how different blood types effect the person they were in, why he had a certain blood type and how genetics played into this. It was distracting yet slightly interesting, almost shocking how much Tommy knew. Wilbur couldn't have recalled the last time Tom had ever read a book, let alone one about biology.
     Wilbur looked down onto the sprawling country side and smiled. "We really have it good, so much land and a large house, and so much room for him and Phil to spar for fun, or to train when Technoblade visited." He thought. He walked down toward the fruit trees his mother had planted, all of them had orange leaves, all preparing for autumn soon. He sat down next to one of the trees and laid down upon the soft grass enjoying the warmth of the sun as it went away slowly. He fell into a sleep right there, in the patch of fruit trees.
     He woke up with a stabbing pain in his neck, looking down he saw Tommy, eyes a glow, biting his neck hard it bled and drinking the blood. He was suddenly aware he couldn't move, not even his finger, he couldn't even scream.
     Tommy realized Wilbur was awake and let go, he slowly backed away and said, "I'm sorry Wilbur, I had to, but you will be with us soon." this was weird and even scary. What did Tommy mean "be with us" was he bored or what? Tommy ran back to the house. Wilbur sat there froze for three hours, his neck aching the entire time.

Words : 363