Prologue

The fourth war had ended up after Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura sealing Kaguya together. Infinite Tsukuyomi had been ended by Naruto and Sasuke. Even everything was safe as they win in a war, Sasuke had agreed in a deal with a god name Athena. She had give him a chance to defeat Madara and Kaguya in exchange, he will transport to another world with someone he love which be Uchiha Itachi. She give him a choice to stay in Konoha village without Itachi or leaving the world of ninja and go another world with Itachi.

Sasuke had make his decision and choose to go another world with his beloved brother, Itachi. He willing to give up living as shinobi in order to get together with his older brother. The fourth war of shinobi already ended with their winning. The nine jinchuuriki had free from Tsukuyomi. Hagomoro seem happy for their winning meaning the world had get their peace again. Sasuke was silent until Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi looking at him. They were seem worry of him. Naruto decided to asked him of his condition.

"Hey, Sasuke. Are you okay, buddy?" Said Naruto unsurely. Sasuke was silent looking at them before he decided to tell them. "We're already win, Naruto. That's good for everyone. Except me." Said Sasuke lowly. They were confused at his word. Sakura seem afraid to asked him but force herself anyway. "What do you mean, Sasuke-kun?" Said Sakura as she look at him. He just emotionless looking at his former teammates especially Naruto. He decided to tell them about his deal. "Before we fight against Madara as me and Naruto losing out chakra meaning near to our death, we meet that Hagomoro. But before I meet Hagomoro, I meet another person who more powerful than Hagomoro. Her name was Athena. She was a goddess or whatever legend she is. I have make a deal with her." Said Sasuke make them feel nervous of their deal that he make.

"What a deal you talking about, Sasuke?" Asked Kakashi in a little fear tone. Sasuke doesn't care of it as he just look at them. "A deal that I make was my choice when she give me two options that I need to choose. First option was stay in this ninja world with you guys without my brother, Uchiha Itachi. Or second option was leave this ninja world and go another world with my brother, Uchiha Itachi. That two options that I need to choose after defeating Kaguya and Madara. And I have already make decision to choose one of two options." Said Sasuke indifferent.

His words were shock them. Sakura seem scared of his choice as she know how much he love his brother. Even so, she felt selfish as she doesn't want to let him go as she love him so much. "Which one you choose, Sasuke-kun?" Said Sakura in feared tone praying that he choose a first option. Naruto just silent as he observe him. He had realize of something. His best friend had already make his choice and he know that whatever his choice, he have to respect him like Sasuke did respect him before. "I choose second option mean I will leave this world and go another world with my brother." Said Sasuke calmly. It make Sakura shock as she cried out.

"What?! But Sasuke-kun, you can't leave this world just like that. Please, don't leave us. I... I love you, Sasuke. Don't leave me. If you want to leave, take me with you." Said Sakura as she pleading to him. Sasuke was sigh as he need to reject her. He have to be honest with her. "I'm sorry, Sakura. But I can't take you with me. I don't have any feeling to you. You just a teammate to me and nothing else. I hope you understand that, Sakura. Naruto, I have already acknowledge you. I know you strong person. And I know you accept whatever my decision. May I know why you not stop me, Naruto?" Said Sasuke as he look at Naruto's expression.