Chapter 1

~o~ In 784 years ~o~

In the Hargeon city, two man had get out from the train without any problem. They were Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Sasuke. Itachi had heard a feminine voice that from train as he look at the direction where the voice come from. He saw a pink haired female had sigh in defeat when she saw a pink haired boy trapped in train because of motion sickness. A blue cat had flew over that boy as a female just wait for him. Itachi seem understand the situation she have before he left with his brother, Sasuke.  A pink haired female named Natsumi Dragneel. She seem sigh at her brother who still stuck in the train. She have to wait Natsu's partner, Happy to take him from the train. She felt guilty for leave her brother just like that. Itachi and Sasuke were walking the Hargeon city together. They were decided to find a place for them to have lunch together. 

While they were walking the town, Itachi saw a few woman were surrounding a male. Itachi have a bad feeling about that man who seem using a disgusting magic on the female. Sasuke also notice about it when he saw of Itachi's face. He know what Itachi thinking which he dragged Itachi toward that male. When they were watching them, they saw a blonde haired girl look at the male with a disgusting face. Before that blonde going to have a conversation with that male, Natsu, Natsumi and Happy were appeared no where which caused the charm magic disappeared because of Natsumi's magic. The people were confused why they had been surrounding that male before they left which stunning that male. Natsumi scowled at that male as she find out about what happen. Itachi saw a blonde girl walked toward Natsumi with a friendly way.

"Thanks for that. I guess that you the one who make his charm disappeared. My name is Luna. How about you if you don't mind me asking you?" Said Luna with a gentle tone. Natsumi smile at Luna as she need to answered her. "It's fine. I'm Natsumi Dragneel. I can guess that you already notice about that charm magic. I sense something from you, Luna. Are you a dragon slayer?" Said Natsumi calmly make Luna surprise at her blunt word. Before she said something, Luna and Natsumi were noticed of Itachi and Sasuke's appearance. Natsumi had raised her eyebrow at them make Itachi come over them. "Sorry for bothering you two. My name is Uchiha Itachi. And this is my little brother, Uchiha Sasuke. We were just come here as I felt something off from that man." Said Itachi indifferently. It make Natsumi and Luna were sweat dropped at Itachi's word while Sasuke just sigh didn't saying anything.

"I see. You don't have to worry about that, Itachi-san. I'm Natsumi Dragneel. This is my older brother, Natsu Dragneel and his partner, Happy." Said Natsumi with a smile on her face. Luna sigh as she look at Natsu who sit on the ground. "My name is Luna. As you know, that guy have a charm magic that can make the people like him. That was a low thing that he do. I have a bad feeling about that man." Said Luna with a sigh on her face. Sasuke seem agree with Luna as he didn't like that man who use charm on people for his benefits. Itachi had invite them a lunch with him and his brother which they accept it. In the restaurant, Natsumi and Luna have a conversation with Itachi and Sasuke ignored Natsu who eating rushly because of his hunger for food make Natsumi sigh at him. Luna had told them about dragon that she want to find as she lost her dragon 7 years ago. Natsumi seem told her a same thing make Luna wonder what happen to their dragon. Itachi seem figure that something might happen in 7 years ago which they need to find a clue about their disappearance. Sasuke seem agree with Itachi as he felt that something might happen to their dragon. 

Time skip

Natsu, Luna, Natsumi, Itachi and Sasuke were already defeated Bora at Hangeon city after find out of his crime. Sasuke, Itachi and Luna were joined Natsumi, Natsu and Happy to go at Fairy Tail that Luna had dreamed on. Itachi seem figured that Fairy Tail may a good guild to join which he accept it. Sasuke didn't protest anything as he will follow Itachi. Sasuke know that his older brother always make a good decision for him and he will accept no matter what. In Fairy Tail, Natsu had picked a fight in random guy. The guild were messed with fight make Natsumi sigh in tired at them. Luna seem impressed with a guild as she follow Natsumi who walked toward a bar. She saw a white haired woman who is providing drinking water to her customers. Luna was stunning to see her beauty.

"Hey, Mira. Can I have a watermelon juice?" Said Natsumi softly as she sit on the chair. Mira who done serve her customer had smile at Natsumi before she saw Luna, Sasuke and Itachi. "Sure, Natsumi. Well, it seem that you bring a new people. Who are they, Natsumi?" Said Mira with a polite smile on her face. Luna seem comfortable with her. Natsumi seem not bothered with it as she speak. "Yeah, they are a new people who want to join our guild. That blonde hair girl named Luna while two black hair guys named Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Sasuke. Watch out, Mira! (Too late for her) Urgh, that was late to warning you. Elfman, get off Mira!" Said Natsumi as she pulled Elfman off from Mira. Natsumi saw Mira had fainted make her sigh. Luna seem pity of Mira when she saw that. "Is she okay, Natsumi?" Asked Luna worry. Natsumi had glance at Luna before she lifted her and make Mira sit on the floor properly. 

"She's fine. Don't worry about Mira, Luna. Natsu, you should watch out for what you done. Don't make me pissed off at you. Do you want a same happen to you before, Natsu?" Said Natsumi with a darkened face make Natsu shrieked out in fear. Natsu quickly shook his head as he apologise to Natsumi. "Sorry, Natsumi. I was wrong so please forgive me." Said Natsu in fear tone. Natsumi sigh as she accept his apology make Natsu sigh in relief. Luna seem disbelief to see Natsu scared of Natsumi and wonder what will happen if Natsumi in bad mood. Everything were chaos that make Luna sweat dropped at them. Natsumi just sit on her seat without care of their fight while enjoy drink her watermelon juice that Mira make to her after Mira wake up. Itachi and Sasuke seem watching them without bother of their chaos. Then a tiny old man had appeared no where as he stopped the chaos.

They were stopped fighting because of old man. Natsu had laughing saying that they were afraid of him until a big hand pummel him into a ground. His name is Makarov Dreyar. He was the master of Fairy Tail. Makarov had scolding them for make a trouble on him until he decided to let off. He throw a burning paper to Natsu which he eat it. Hearing Makarov's word make the people cheer up. Natsumi just smile following by Luna, Itachi and Sasuke. Mira had asked them where mark that they want to place to be official member of Fairy Tail. Sasuke had asked to place mark on his left hand with a black color. Luna also want to place a mark on her left hand with golden color while Itachi want a mark on his right hand with red color. Mira seem know of something when Itachi saw of her smile. He had wonder why Mira smile at him like that. "What's wrong? Did something wrong on my face, Mira?" Asked Itachi make Mira look at him.

She just wave innocently at Itachi. "No, nothing wrong. I just remember of someone who also place the mark on right hand. It was only one person who place on the right hand." Said Mira innocently. Luna and Natsumi were sweat dropped at Mira's word while Sasuke seem confused at her. Itachi felt curious when Mira said that. "Why is that? Is there no one place on their right hand, Mira?" Said Itachi curiously. Natsumi sighed as she realized who Mira was referring to. "In a truth, there's only one person who place on the right hand. It was Lucy Fernandes. She was S-Class mage. When she was the first person come to join the guild, she had asked to place a mark on her right hand with a silver color. It was already six years that she join our guild." Said Mira with a smile on her face. Itachi seem interested when he heard about Lucy. And he figured out that he was the second person who place mark on his right hand. 

'Lucy Fernandes, hm? I want to know about her.' - Uchiha Itachi