chapter 3

back to tsuna,gokudera and yamamoto...

"what happened here?"as tsuna holding a tray of snacks and tea yamamoto and gokudera is trembling in fear when they saw lambo with a grenade...

"ju-judaime, t-this kid suddenly pulled a grenade out of his hair"gokudera said while trembling. "gyahahaha,that's right be scared of the great lambo-sama, gyahahaha." tsuna looked at his guardians, the kind of look that said he was sooooo done with his life..

then tsuna realized that it was reborn who did it.."reborn,he did this,i remember he  shot  yamamoto and gokudera-kun"...while he was thinking,he forgot about his trembling guardians "ahh, lambo stop that..how about play outside with i-pin and fuuta, and put that away" then he faced gokudera and yamamoto. "you two, what happened?"

tsuna asked worriedly then yamamoto answered "we don't know either one minute we were just talking here then we felt dizzy and faint, lambo came in and wake us up and pulled a grenade then you came in" gokudera nods, tsuna look at his guardians then asked"then how do you feel?"

gokudera answered" i'm still scared of that kid holding grenade.." then yamamoto "i'm fine now it just that, i'm kinda feeling shy around both of you"

tsuna gave a million watts smile and pats his guardians head hiding the fact that he know who's the mastermind behind this.

gokudera and yamamoto blush "don't worry, i'll get you both back to normal" tsuna gave gokudera and yamamoto the snacks and the tea "are okay now?"

tsuna looked at his guardians straight in the eyes gokudera and yamamoto who  blush and nod rapidly

"that's good,then let's go looks for the other victi- i mean hibari-san and mukuro" tsuna thought that they might be with reborn or they were shot by reborn and the same thing might happen to them and he got worried..good thing that ryohei is not at namimori, he's training with his team mates in another place hence he doesn't need to worry and lambo's still a child..

they looked for hibari and mukuro, first they look in namichuu, but hibari isn't there, then at kokuyo and asked chikusa where's mukuro "uh, they're at the mountain,probably fighting with your cloud guardian." tsuna quickly thanked chikusa and leave.

then they went to the mountain to search for his other two guardians.. and finally they saw them lying unconsious..tsuna,gokudera and yamamoto ran to them "hibari-san, mukuro, wake up, hey" tsuna with looked at them with a worried face.

hibari and mukuro faint next to each other and tsuna's in between them..

both of them woke up at the same time then looked at each other.."ah,you're

both fine,that's a relief" tsuna said with a teary eyes and wipe the tear falling on his cheek..

"then can you two. stand?"tsuna asked but when he was about to stand hibari and mukuro grabbed him and hug him." ugh,hi-hibari-san,mukuro?"

........................................................................

a/n: yo~ sorry for not updating earlier,and sorry for the story always being short..