Chapter 1

"Giannini,send me the drugs i ask for"

"H-hai,reborn-san"...'i wonder what reborn-san will do with them?'

Reborn smirks while giannini is packing the drugs,shivers ran down gianninis spine and without looking he could sense  an evil aura behind him

'I-i can feel something evil behind me'

"Uhm,reborn-san may i remind you that this is a-" before giannini could finish his sentence reborn took the package and left.

"Yeah,yeah,im just going to try this with a few people"then he waved and left without looking back.

'Now to try this to them' then he walked home

~timeskip~ he got home and saw tsuna with his two guardians..gokudera and yamamoto

Reborn smirk thinking that this is a perfect timing...
"Gokudera,yamamoto"as he got their attention,leon turned into a gun then he shot gokudera and yamamoto in the mouth.

"Wahh!!reborn,what are you doing!!?"tsuna looked at his guardians and help them up."yamamoto,gokudera-kun,a-are you okay". 'hmm.giannini told me it will take effect in 15 min. Well hurry and gave it to others'

When tsuna turned around reborn was gone"where did he go? Anyway, gokodera-kun,yamamoto, are you okay?"
"We're fine,juudaime"gokudera said while smiling

"Yeah,but i don't feel good right now."then tsuna put his hand in yamamoto's forehead"your not running a fever,maybe you just got dizzy" let's go to my house" then yamamoto nodded then they got to tsuna's house..

~timeskip~
the three of them are in tsuna's room then tsuna stands up"I'll go get some tea you two should just sit here" then he opened the door

"Ah,juudaime,let me do it"gokudera was about to stand up when tsuna stop him"no,It's okay,bianchi is in the kitchen,if you saw her you might get a stomachache and faint again"
"O-okay,if juudaime said so"then tsuna smiled before leaving the room.

Tsuna got the tea then he opened the door and saw something he never would have thought will happen...

"What the hell happened here?!?!"