Chapter 4

"H-how could you... WHY??? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??" Sasuke said, a waterfall of tears flowing down his face, "HE WAS OUR FAMILY!! OUR BROTHER!!" Itachi looked down at his brother. "And you did nothing to protect him. Pathetic." He said glaring down at Sasuke. "I-i..." Sasuke began to stutter, his breathing improving as he put his hand over naruto's open wound. "You couldn't protect him. You're a failulare, a disgrace to your clan." 'B-but i-" Boom. he had gotten Sasuke in a genjutsu. He collapsed to the floor, leaving naruto's world open. The blood hadn't waited for a second as it started gushing out, staining his clothes with the shining red color of blood.

The tears didn't wait for a second either his eyes became normal as he wept soft shining tears he could never forgive himself, he had to end ties with the leaf he had to do as he was told, for the sake of his village, for the sake of his family.

The blood that flowed threw his veins was everywhere, it was splattered on his face, on his sword, on the floor even on poor Naruto and Sasuke. He had promised to protect them, but he killed his youngest, and he became what he hated most.

Later

He returned to Danzo, telling him that the mission had been a success, that he had eliminated all but one Uchiha (or so he thought), and that he had forgotten entirely that naruto had the 9 tails sealed within him and that the 9 tails would eventually heal, or at the very least stop the bleeding. He smiled at the forgotten jinjurinki Fact. There was no doubt that Naruto was not mentally stable, but he was physically stable. Itachi despised what he had to do: kill his family and parents, nearly kill his youngest brother, and traumatize his other brother. He considered the personalities of Sasuke and Naruto. Changing, Sasuke could become a cold person who wants to kill his elder brother and protect his remaining family by shutting out everyone. Naruto can become ambitious, obstinate, arrogant, and even untrustworthy. Itachi didn't expect his theories to be correct, but you never know.

SO I KINDA FORGOT AB THIS I NEED IDEAS FOR NARUTO AND SASUKE'S PERSONALITIES PLEASE. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER TOO