"I've never seen anything more prettier before.."

[ Idk, I feel like writing a oneshot so here ya go :) ]

I'll try to make this better than the last one- 🥲 ]
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
It was now a Saturday evening and they were two singers sitting down on the smooth and clean grass field, Jake Sterling and Hailey Austin. They've been a couple for 3 weeks after winning the competition, and they just finished having their date with each other.

Both of them were sitting together and were also leaning on a large tree as they admire the view, and it was beautiful to look at. There were a few birds flying, the moon glowing, the cool breeze in the air, Hailey found this relaxing and felt even better that her boyfriend was with her. Hailey's head was slightly leaning on Jake's shoulder.

Hailey:
"I really love the view, it's so... pleasing to look at."

She said in awe, still amazed by the view. Jake scoffed at her comment and replied to her.

Jake:
"Yeah, I've never seen anything more prettier before.."

Hailey hummed in appreciation that her boyfriend agrees with her. She continued to admire it and Jake was actually looking at her, smiling genuinely.

The teal-haired girl kept looking at the view until she noticed that she keeps getting watched at. Hailey turned around to face Jake and sees that he's been staring at her, with a soft smile and
his cheeks being red. Hailey stares at him in confusion and asks him.

Hailey:
"Uh.. do you need something, love?"

Jake chuckles at her as she doesn't understand the message he's trying to convey to her.

Jake:
"Princess, do you really not see it?"

She's now genuinely curious and wanted to answers to why Jake was just staring at her.

Hailey:
"Just say it, Jake. What do you want to tell me?"

Jake:
"Remember when I said that I haven't seen anything more prettier before?"

Hailey:
"Yeah?"

Jake:
"And when I said that, I kept looking at you for the past 5 minutes. Try to think about it, princess."

Hailey is now trying to fit the pieces back together, until she realizes it. He was trying to say that she was the one who was prettier to him, and her face went pink. Jake took noticed of her reaction and laughed it off. He found it adorable that she realized it just now.

Hailey:
"Wow, how smooth of you Sterling.."

She said sarcastically with her cheeks still red since she isn't the type to take compliments that well, especially when Jake's flirting or teasing at her.

Jake:
" I know, right? Thanks for that, Hails!"

He said proudly and Hailey just sighed and smiled at him afterwards. Honestly, she likes it when he teases her and she finds it charming.

Jake:
"But.. I wasn't lying when I said you're pretty.."

Hailey:
"Huh?"

He took his right arm and wrapped it around her waist, making her move closer to him as he cuddled her. He looked her in the eyes and cupped her face with his left hand.

Jake:
"I mean it, Hails. You're not just pretty but you are goddamn gorgeous! I couldn't even stop staring at you earlier because of how beautiful you are."

He said it in pride as Hailey's face went red. But at the same time, she felt appreciated when he said that to her. She gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and Jake was caught off guard by it, but loved it nonetheless.

Hailey:
"Thanks Jake.. I love you for that you know?"

Jake:
"Of course you do, princess. I love you too.."

Hailey leaned on his shoulder as Jake cuddled her next to him. They kept looking at the sky, as well as feeling comfortable around each other. The couple just loved being with each other and they happily continued to admire the sky, as well as being happy in their company.

° ~ The End ~ °
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
{ Heya! It's been a while since I wrote a oneshot, but here I am :D }

{ Honestly, I kinda liked this better than the last one- like I still find it a little cringy but no so much ig 🥲 }

{ Hope you liked reading it tho! And remember, to stay safe and just be yourselves :> }

🎉 You've finished reading " I've never seen anything more prettier than before.. " || A Jailey Oneshot 🎉