Chapter 1: The Dream

Fionna's POV

I am hanging out with Gumball which made me tingle in my body.

I was having baking lessons since Gumball already made a Cake.

"Ah! " I dropped his strawberry cake and I sighed and covered my face.

"I'm so sorry Gumball! " I tried to cleaned up the mess after I removed my hands from my face.

"It's okay! I usually drop my cakies too! " we laughed.

I tried to make a cake after I cleaned the mess, a chocolate cake I'm going to make.

I put some melted chocolate for the frosting and put a 'Happy Birthday Marshall' on the front of the Cake.

I put a chocolate coated bat below the 'Happy Birthday Marshall' thing.

"Ah, so Marshall's becoming 1006 years old? " Gumball asked me while looking at the Cake.

"No he's 1008 years old now which is maybe 18 in Human life? " I asked then PG nodded.

I think I'm going to say that thing I've been waiting to tell Gumball for 3 years since I'm 16 now and since FP broke up with me.

But Gumball is now 20 years old...

"Gumball...  I..  " I whispered and he cut me.

He pushed me away by the shoulders and wiped his mouth with his hanky.

"Fionna I am having a relationship with a princess called Sugar Princess" he smiled gently.

I started crying a little then he gave me a picture of Sugar Princess and him hugging.

Sugar Princess has  a husband! But did they divorce then maybe Sugar Princess came to Gumball?!

I wiped away my tears and slapped him. I don't know why but I slapped him across the face.

"Gahh! Agh... Fionna please don't make this the wrong but she divor-" I cut him.

"No! I won't take it anymore! I won't.. I-i ah.. " I passed out and felt cold arms caught me.

Then it was blackout.

Marshall's POV

I was spying on Fionna and Gumball until Fionna passed out and I catch her before she hit the ground.

I looked at Gumball furiously and he ran away through the candy door.

"Fionna? " I looked at Fionna then she lifted her head up and saw my face.

"Gah!" she jumped out of my arms and had a shock face.

"Where's Gumball?!" I was confused about what happened.

"You slapped him then got angry and passed out. I caught you then Gumball run away. " I stood there still.

"I'm just stressed out am I? I might loose my memories if this gets on." she said with a worried face.

I chuckled then held her chin up then kissed her on the forehead.

She backed away from me and blushed. She punched me real hard.

"My cheek meat! " I rubbed my cheek and she laughed.

"Why'd you kiss me? " she asked rising an eyebrow.

"What? Your cute.. Couldn't help it! " I smirked.

I had a journal of what I was doing for the rest of my life and a bookmark inside of it marking where I left written.