First words

Ashton- you and Ashton had a 15 month old son who still hadn't said his first word. You two were getting a bit worried. One day you were sitting with your son on the couch. "Come on baby, say something, anything!" You cooed. He started mumbling random things but no words. Then I heard "mama" he said with an adorable grin across his face. "Ashton! Ashton come here!" You called out to Ashton who was in the studio. You were so happy. "Everything okay?" Ashton said walking in. "He said mama!" You said happily. "His first word?! Can you say it again bud?" Ashton said smiling. "Mama!" He gurgled. You and Ashton just looked at each other smiling.

Calum- your 13 month old baby boy and girl had been mumbling random things all day and you just wanted some words to come out. You and calum were out grocery shopping when you went by the fruits. "Calum do we need any bananas or apples?" You asked. "Apwle" the baby boy said. "Bonana!" Your little girl said. Calum had a huge smile across his face as he kissed their foreheads. Their first words were apple and banana, and we were still so happy about it. "Yeah, I think we do." Calum answered your question.

Luke- your daughter who was 13 months was playing with one of her little baby toys while Luke was softly singing to her. He had been waiting and waiting for her to say her first word, anything. You were at work but you didn't want to miss her first word. "Dada" she gurgled. Luke picked your daughter up smiling like crazy. "Oh my god baby! Yes! I'm your dada!" He said.

Michael- your 14 month old daughter had been mumbling something during bath time when her daddy was washing her. "Bubbwles" she said. Michael looked at her and smiled. "Aw baby, your first word!" Michael said. Then he picked up some bubbles put them in her tiny little hands. She grinned back at him.