Prologue

~Haru's P.O.V~
I sat at the clinic, a special clinic to be exact. My hands were sweaty and I was nervous.
"Lee Haru, the doctor will see you now." The lady at the counter announced.
I stood up, dusted myself and walked towards the doctor's room. I knocked on it a couple times before twisting the doorknob.
"Lee Haru is it. Please take a seat." The doctor said to me and gestured at the chair opposite of him, with his desk in between us.
He then asked several questions, which I answered half heartedly.
"Haru, you're at a young age. Are you sure you want to go through this?" The doctor asked.
I just nodded.
"Alright. But remember, this will only affect your memory. Nothing else." The doctor said before scribbling some words onto the red book placed in front of him, on his desk.
"Ok Miss Lee, you will be erasing your memory next week." The doctor said before dismissing me.
-
I walked out of the clinic, thinking about the things that will happen after next week. What will happen? Will I remember the painful moments he gave me? Or will I be able to treasure the beautiful once he gave me. My mind was filled with thoughts. Soon, I reached my door. I unlocked it and went in, heading straight to my room. I collapse on my bed, sobbing a little. I looked at my bed-side table and saw a photo frame with a picture of me and him in it. He was kissing my forehead in the photo. I reached out and placed the photo frame photo side down. I rolled over and stared at the ceiling. Jungkook-ah, I'm Sorry.