I'm Sorry.

~Haru's P.O.V~
I wake up, eyes red and swollen. I glance at my wall calender, noting the red circle over today's date. It's here. Finally the day has come. The past week has been a blur, but one event stood out the most.

~

I knocked on Jungkook's door. Tomorrow was the appointment and I wanted to say my last goodbye to him. And just like any drama, the weather in this situation fits perfectly. Rain.
There was some shuffling, and the door swung open.
Jungkook stood there, ruffling his hair.
"What do you want." He said coldly.
"Umm... I'm just here to... get a few of my things." I said.
"Ok come in." Jungkook said, walking into the house.

The house really was different from what I remembered. It was very messy, like a tornado swept the place. Clothes were everywhere, pieces of notes at different places, pizza boxes stacked up on the table, with pizza crumbs all around the place. I walked to the couch and picked up a piece of paper with scribbles all over it.
"Aren't these your notes from class? Why are they all around the place?" I asked.
"I was not in the mood to do anything. Didn't care and flunked my engineering exams. So yeah." He said snatching the paper from me.

I nodded and headed to my, well my used-to-be room. I walked in, and walked towards the dresser, opening the drawer and took out my diary. I grabbed a pen from my bag and scribbled something on the next page of my last entry. I bit my lip, holding in my tears. I closed the book, and placed it back on the dresser. I walked out of the room, looking for Jungkook. I saw him sitting on the couch, staring at the wall.

"Umm Jungkook? I have something to tell you." I said, standing behind the couch. He stood up, and just turned around so he faces me, the couch between us.
"Tomorrow, I'll be leaving. Yeah, that's all I want to say." I said looking at the floor, avoiding eye contact with him.
"Where. For what." He asked.
"Umm... L.A. To study." I replied, fiddling with my fingers.
"Oh. Have fun." He said, falling back onto the couch.
I walked towards the door, slowly opening it. I looked back at him for once last time, before closing the door.
"I'm Sorry. Goodbye Jungkook." I said as I shut the door.
The rain was actually useful. The rain drops camouflaged with my tears as I walk slowly back home in the rain. I didn't know what my feelings were then. It was a mixture, but the biggest percentage of it would be pain.

~

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and dressed myself. I glance the clock. 9 am. The appointment is at 12. I sat back down on my bed and fiddled with my fingers. I ran my right index finger over the ring on my ring finger. It hurts me so much remembering the good times I had with him. Then, I remembered the photobook I had. I walked towards my bookshelf, and took out the blue photobook. I walked back to my bed, and sat there, staring at the photobook. I slowly opened it. The first picture made tears well up in my eyes. It was a picture of Jungkook and I at the park. We were both holding bubble tea in our hands. I still remember that day.

~

"Jungkook-ah I want bubble tea." I said pointing at the bubble tea shop.
"Haru... can we get something else?" Jungkook said scratching the back of his head.
"No. I want bubble tea." I said, pouting my lips.
"Oh alright..." Jungkook gave in.
I hooked onto his arm and lead him to the bubbletea shop.

~

I flipped to the next page to see a picture of us and our friends in school. It was a fun 3 years. Until we separated.

~

"Guys! Let's go watch the Hunger Games!" Sarang said.
"No. I want to watch the Avengers." Jungkook said.
"No... Let's watch the conjuring." Hoseok said laughing.
"No no no." I said backing away.
"Hey there's nothing to worry about. I'll protect you!" Jimin said holding his arms into the Superman pose
"I think you'll be the first one to run away Jimin." Hoseok said, laughing and mimicking his pose.