𝟬𝟬𝟯 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
003 ━━━━━━━━━━━ ❛ first day ❜

The morning hour was early—hardly even considered morning—when Olivia woke

The morning hour was early—hardly even considered morning—when Olivia woke. Four A.M. marked the clock on the wall, and she let out a sigh at the early hour. Her eyes glanced around her new and unfamiliar room. Pansy and Daphne were still sleeping. Must be nice.

The nightmare had haunted her mind again during the night, but this time it was different; it was more detailed. The man's face was still blank, but everything else seemed more defined; she could make out more things around the room, and the sadness and fear were stronger.

She sat on her bed, just thinking. Seeing how early it was, she didn't have to get ready for a while. Her mind raced despite her desperate attempts at slowing it. Hogwarts, her dream school, the place she had always wanted to go, her one escape from her parents—it all didn't seem worth it anymore. It wasn't the place she had hoped it to be, and she wished oh-so-hardly that once she got fully settled in, all would change.

Letting out another long breath, she got up from under the comforter that the school had provided for her, which she was definitely going to replace with a softer one. She set her stuffed bear, which she had snuck out of her trunk when she awoke, on her bed, then quietly grabbed her shower essentials from her trunk.

She creeped over to the bathroom, trying not to wake the other two girls, and closed the door behind her. Setting the bag on the counter, she took a deep breath, then walked over to the shower to turn on the water.

Her small hand ran under the water, feeling that it instantly heated to the perfect temperature (she gathered that was one of the perks of her attendance at a magical school). Then she took a step back.

Once she was out of her day-old uniform, she stepped into the shower. Her hair was washed with her rosemary-scented shampoo and conditioner, and her body with her ginger-scented body wash.

When she was out, she wrapped a towel around her small body and went back to her room to get dressed. Pansy and Daphne were still sleeping, and she was glad for it; she was not in the mood to fake a smile and make small talk.