𝟬𝟬𝟴 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
008 ━━━━━━━ ❛ troll on the loose ❜

 © -lostgardens008 ━━━━━━━ ❛ troll on the loose ❜

It was Halloween night. The Great Hall was filled with laughing and chatting students, as always. The ceiling was lined with Jack-O-Lanterns instead of its usual candles. And it had been a few more days since the boys' pranks finally ended, with much thanks to be given to Olivia, Daphne, and Pansy.

Olivia was settling in well at Hogwarts. And, with a bit of convincing from Lucas, she had decided that it would've been best if she finally listened to Snape and her mother, and she had been trying to control her anger, which seemed to be directly connected to her magic.

And she knew that she couldn't spend all of her time away from her group—she still didn't feel right calling them friends—while hiding herself in the astronomy tower during dinner, so there she sat in the Great Hall at the Slytherin table.

"Theodore, you are eating like a slob," Olivia said, disgust covering her face.

"I'm sorry," Theodore muttered, not an ounce of sorrow in his voice. His mouth was full of food, showcasing his lack of care for her words.

"Please stop," she continued, losing her appetite as the boy continued to shove food in his mouth like a hungry bear.

He went to reply, his mouth still full of food, but the Great Hall doors burst open, and everyone's attention was caught on the professor who was running in.

"Troll!" Professor Quirrell yelled as the doors slammed shut behind him.

He looked out of breath, as if he'd been running for a while.

Olivia's brows furrowed at him, wondering what he was rambling about. She had always had a feeling something was off with that man. It was something she couldn't place but most certainly felt.

"In the dungeon!" he continued yelling. "T-Troll in the dungeon!" He ran down the center of the Great Hall, between the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff tables.