♪ ALHAITHAM ♪

The skies have turned dark and the travel from the Akademiya to the hidden temple of the Desert has been quite tiresome on Y/N

The skies have turned dark and the travel from the Akademiya to the hidden temple of the Desert has been quite tiresome on Y/N. She hasn't gotten any rest for few days now in hopes she can retrieve some scrolls and relics to the Akademiya for further research.

On the other hand Alhaitham has been taking his time with the resesrch, he'd urge Y/N to take breaks, but knowing her personality It was almost impossible to do so.

"Is it me or am I seeing light over there?" Y/N pointed towards the direction of North.

"Y/N, there is no light there." Alhaitham sighs. "I think you need some sleep, let's set up a tent near the Oasis."

"N-No, we're almost there Al, I can feel it." Y/N pleads with determination in her eyes.

Usually Alhaitham would not care and let others do what they want, but somehow Y/N was different. He cares deeply about her, and doesn't want any harm done towards her. He couldn't help it.

"That's enough." Alhaitham sternly scolds Y/N. "You are an Akademiya scholar, correct?"

"Of course I am." Y/N confirms. "That is my passion."

"An Akademiya scholar is not going to sacrifice their health in creating findings, otherwise if they die within the journey they went through all of that for nothing, so you on the other hand should rest, It's been days since you got actual rest and yet here you are pleading me to continue further."

"Fine, I guess I cannot argue with you Scribe."

Alhaitham shows a small smile, although he didn't show it towards Y/N because he didn't want to make her get all sorts of thoughts now, and she'd often tease him for it. It was quite annoying for him, but it had its charms as well.

"I'll set up the tent, you go ahead and make some fire, anyway It would he no problem considering you have a pyro vision."

"Easy for you to say, the wind keeps blowing my flame off." Y/N shivers.

She then gathers some woods and attempted to light the woods on fire with her vision. Once that was finished Y/N sat herself down beside Alhaitham. He was reading his book as usual, and Y/N just kept staring at him.

"Can you stop?" Alhaitham requested as he looked away slightly embarrassed.

"Why should I? I mean if the view is this handsome, I wouldn't mind staring."

"Staring is rude."

"I don't care." Y/N laughs. "You're cute."