Pride Club

Venti made his way down the halls. He was looking for a particular girl, the weird one. He wanted to ask her about her club. It's scary for him to ask these questions; but after intense nights of thinking he's decided his answer. So he has to ask her. But he needs to find her first.

The bell for the end of class rang out in the halls, signaling for Venti to hurry up. He had to find her before she left the school. He needed to find her fast.

He made it to class G-5. She was standing there, talking to the teacher so he had to wait. But she looked to the side and noticed him, cutting the talk short. She ran up to Venti and smiled.

"Hiya," Hu Tao put her hands together. "So? What do you say?"

Venti smiled and let his hands fall. "Can I still join?"

Hu Tao's face lit up and she showed her teeth in a wide smile, "Aiya! What a lovely decision!" she put a hand on her hip. "We're glad to have you as a member, Venti. Now if you'll follow me I'll take you there."

"N-now?"

"Of course! When else would I?" she said.

-

Hu Tao pushed open the doors of the pride club. She walked in and paused, turning to look at Venti. He hesitated but quickly followed her into the room. She sat down at one of the tables, Venti sitting next to her.

A girl with blonde hair and orange eyes walked up to Venti and smiled. A girl with white hair followed behind.

"Hello!" she smiled. Her energy matched Amber's but much more eccentric and real. "I'm Naganohara Yoimiya! Call me Yoimiya. Are you joining the pride club?"

Venti smiled and cupped his face in the palms of his hands, "I'll think about it."

Yoimiya sat down in front of Venti, the white haired girl sitting next to her. "Well, if you do decide to stay, just know we're nice," She paused. "Um, I use she/her pronouns, I'm lesbian. This is my girlfriend—"

"Kamisato Ayaka, delighted to make your acquaintance."

Yoimiya giggled, "Ayaka, you don't need to be so formal!"

"Oh, was I?" Ayaka went red. Yoimiya took hold of her hand and kissed her girlfriend's cheek.

"I love you."

Ayaka smiled and looked at Yoimiya. "I love you, too."

"That's gay—" Venti attempted to say but he cut himself off as they all looked at him. He smiled. "I'm gay. He/him. I... have a boyfriend."

Yoimiya leaned in, a smile wide on her face. "Another one! Who is it?"

Venti went slightly red. He almost said the name when two more people walked up.

"You," a tanned boy with long silver hair walked up. A boy with light skin, short black hair and green highlights crossed his arms and stood next to the boy. "Are you joining?"

The black haired boy let out a sigh, "Cyno. You're intimidating him."

"Hm," Cyno's face was as hard as steel. "What do you call a flying pig?"

Venti stared.

"Not real."

Yoimiya snickered, "Your jokes are getting better, Cyno." 

Cyno smiled.

"Don't encourage them," the black haired boy sighed again. "He does it every time he takes me out."

"Well, it's a good quality," Yoimiya beamed, "You should enjoy his every quality."

"No," the black haired boy frowned. "Not this."

The black haired boy turned his attention to Venti. He looked the boy up and down before speaking.

"I'm Tighnari, he/him. I'm assuming you're joining the club, Venti?"

Venti shrugged, "Perhaps."

Tighnari nodded. "As an ally or...?"

"He's gay," Yoimiya smiled. "One of the queers!"

"Oh, so he told you," Tighnari smiled, "Well, hello. I'm bisexual."

"What an introduction, Tighnari," Cyno smiled.

Tighnari whipped his head around. "It's only fair, Cyno."

Cyno nudged into Tighnari's side. "I'm Cyno. He/they. I'm pan. Tighnari here is my partner."

Tighnari shrugged, "Under my own will."

"Oh, yeah!" Yoimiya turned her attention back to Venti, "Who's your boyfriend?"

Tighnari widened his eyes, "What?"

"Tell the name! Does he go here? Who are they?"

"Well, he's—"

"New person!" shouted a new voice.

Yoimiya sighed. "I just wanna hear who it issssss!"

Venti cleared his throat, speaking quietly, "Xiao."

"WHAT?!" shouted Yoimiya. She stared, "The rumors are true?"

"Oh? I thought they weren't," Hu Tao held a straight face, "You said—"

"He asked me out a while after you asked me that," Venti laughed.

"Pause."

Yoimiya stood up from her chair and walked across the room. She smiled at a tall man, who had white hair with red undertones. She held her hand out and he placed ten bucks in her hand, then raised her hands in the air and laughed. Returning to her seat, she smiled.

"Continue the story," Yoimiya said.

"Eh— what was that?" Venti asked, clearly stunned.

"Made a bet with Itto to see if you and Venti would get together," Yoimiya said with ease. "I won. He said Xiao would probably never do anything. It was so clear you guys liked each other tho!"

Venti let out a soft giggled before clearing his throat, "What gave it away?"

Yoimiya leaned onto her girlfriend's shoulder, holding her hand close and playing with both of their fingers. "Well, you both are very obvious. You know he goes home with you, and you actually smile when he's around. Not to mention that he only smiles with you; he is so rude but for some reason he's nicer to you."

Venti covered his mouth and let out a huff, "Oh."

"Crush!" Yoimiya smiled, "Very obvious!"

"I'm sorry," Ayaka apologized, "I told her to stop making bets about other people's relationships. She didn't stop."

Yoimiya smiled wider. "My gay intuition succeeds Heizou's." She paused. "Heizou's gay. He isn't in the club though. He doesn't even go to this school."

Venti nodded.

"You should bring Xiao to the club!" Yoimiya cheered. "I bet he'd like it!"

"He hasn't even decided that he wants to stay," Tighnari sighed. "Don't force him."

"No, I'm joining," Venti crossed his arms. "I want to."