𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

|

|

It was an evening like any other,

A completely normal evening where you could relax.

But something was different.

A new creature was born, a woman cried out in pain because she was about to give birth to her baby.

The father waited outside for a long time, pacing back and forth, excited to finally hold his baby in his arms and to make sure the mother was okay.

But at that moment, no one knew what future awaited this baby or the world.

The father paused and heard the soft cry of the newborn he had been waiting for for so long.

He slowly walked in and saw his wife holding the baby in her arms.

And gently he went there.

The two looked at each other, proud and happy that their baby was finally here.

Only one thing should be said:

Welcome to the world of Lexie.

|

Lexie is only seven years old, already goes to school and leads a completely normal life.

But in reality it is not like that.

Because she knows that she is not like other people.

Lexie has abilities/powers that no other person should have. She can read other people's minds or control them. She can also move other objects and strange things happen around her every day.

What she's most afraid of is that she'll hurt someone she cares about or that something bad will happen.

(losing control)

And her parents don't do anything when she starts all this. They don't believe their daughter is abnormal, but at some point there was more evidence.

Over time, they have also started to exclude her from their lives because they are afraid of their own daughter.

They no longer call Lexie Lexie or daughter, but freak and monster.