cap 5

I'm a little anxious if I'm honest, there are a few hours left for the date, I don't like dates at all, I end up falling in love very soon, I always have an ass face, that doesn't say I don't have feelings, all the wives I've had I end up falling in love easily they all end up being stupid so I don't know what could come out, when it was my first date I was so nervous that I ended up asking her for encouragement so as not to stress myself so much.
jackson the blode

jacky, i'm nervous tell me some support.

he takes advantage of the fact that he is a man and you don't end up with a motherless baby.

ok, there you are right, as far as I am the uniformed man, he did not have a son or anything like that, only his nephew who, if I tell you, is a tremendous crab, I hope his uncle is not the same, I do not want to dress too extravagantly , he hasn't even told me where he's going to take me, it was already three o'clock, I wasn't even dressed, I wanted to wear more or less normal clothes, pants, a sweater, necklaces and rings, like that's not the thing, it's not If he has a lot of fancy clothes to wear, I'd be more likely to take him to a hot dog stand than to a fancy place. The later it got, the more nerves I got.

- Andrew, Andrew throw your hair- I heard yelling out the window.

-Your fucking mother- I replied kindly before going down.

Brank was more than fixing up in a very luxurious car, a dark green suit that looked so elegant that you could perfectly define his waist that left me more than stunned, how that loser dwarf could look so good in that suit.

- now you make me feel bad, damn dwarf.

He didn't say a word, I just saw him smile, he opened the door for me without saying anything as if he were a butler. He drove one with a smile, he didn't know where he was taking me, he just knew that he was scared and nervous, he had the geekiest clothes possible and he had a pretty beautiful suit.

-don't complain- before he could say anything else he stopped at a store exclusively for suits that didn't look very cheap- they will need it for where I am going to take it, you can leave your clothes in the car.

it's so aaah, rich people make me angry, you think that with money they can fix everything I want to go out and shout it anymore I can't, I'm seeing a lot of guys trying on suits some without shirts, the truth turns me on and makes me angry, metaphorically. He grabbed my hand and took me by force to the store, there were so many men that I felt like in England. a man was giving me a measure while Brank looked at me with a smile, my face was still serious what caught the attention of most people, Brank is not that he is so small but more than me, a smiling dwarf next to a tall Seriously, it's not that it's the biggest reaction.

a good time passed when we went out to the appointment, I still felt strange with the suit, I could see the part of the city so beautiful that it seemed like another country, it was the luxurious part of the neighborhood you could tell, it was already around 6 at night , I had a bit of middle where it would take me I had the great suspicion of being something expensive and hopefully I have to pay the rent, I hope they are not the same bitches as everyone I met. we had stopped in a... the truth did not look like the white house.