cap 16

It didn't take long for Mark to be discharged, his parents never showed up so I stayed with him, today we're going to leave the hospital after a while, they prescribed some pills and more, I plan to take him home, Even though I do not like it.

- When you arrive, go straight to your room, don't tell him anything, just that you were with some friends.

- They love you, I don't think they care.

He needs to relax and stay happy, I'm the worst example for that, I'm also the only one, Brank went out of town to work in another factory for a while, so I plan to pick up Mark from school so I get off work and how it suits me Just the time I go to training.We are walking listening to music with Mick, forget that he is also with us, when that's when a shot began to sound near us. I'm the tallest of the 3, I also want to die, the quickest thing I thought was to cover them while we run to Mark's house, it's not far. The shots are increasing, I look back, two motorized are coming at us or they are pointing some weapons at me.

- Andy! Shit- Mick yelled holding me from falling.

-We arrived in- Mark whispered quickly entering his house.

I'm trying to regain consciousness, I have to go up, I see what surrounds me and as I imagined, the house is a mess, garbage everywhere, the only thing that stays clean are the stairs, Mark's parents can't be seen either nowhere.

- let's go up.

Between the two of them they carried me upwards, I'm sure, a bullet grazed me even though I can't see it I'm sorry, the burning of my skin, that cold sensation that runs down my arm, the damn world really doesn't want to see my arm recover Or do you have something against me?It is not the first time I have felt this sensation, during my youth I think it happened to me about three times before, I learned to live with pain

- Don't get upset, Mark is looking for hydrogen peroxide and a bandage, it's not serious.The worst thing you can do in moments of great tension is to get more tense and nervous, you don't think well and everything can go wrong, taking things under pressure can end up worse. Like these two, Mark should be relaxed, without stressing or getting nervous, explain to me why he takes care of me and Mick is half passed out on the floor.

- Don't worry, this doesn't stress me out, I like to help.

- I'm going to prepare the food, the only thing I'm good for right now, mark your parents, when do your parents arrive?

- I don't know, they haven't come for days.

- You were in the hospital asshole- I laughed enduring the ardor of the hydrogen peroxide- AAh, son of a bitch- I complained after a "small drop" that I poured into the wound. Now that I think about it, those motorcycles are heading straight for us, as far as I know, Mick and Mark don't get into problems, I solved mine months ago.

- there you are, now, don't you have training?

- Well yes, but I have to take care of you and I don't know how to go.MarkI had a hard time convincing Andrew to go train, a few days ago I told Lohan to help me with the homework and all that, obviously Mike is involved, I thought, if what happened to me was really real, I would feel like I was dying, if I did die I prefer to do things now before dying of grief.

-This is your house, my pretty- I don't know if his face expresses feelings of disgust or surprise, although it doesn't seem strange to me even I would be like that- Your parents?

- They went to... I want to know well. That I have to do?

- a few things about chemistry, physics and history.

He is two degrees younger than me and is more intelligent, he understands things that are super easy, not like me who costs me everything.

-oh, maki, does it bother you if I call you that?- he gave me a nickname, it will never bother me- well maki, while you investigate help me in my area, I have to do an interview - accent with a smile- ok , name, Mark park, age 18 years, height I say 1.80, now, what do you feel doing what you like?

- I like? I don't know, I've never been able to do anything with my life, my parents are always away, I don't have the money to do things, although I like to dance, all kinds of dance, from ballet to hip-hop.

- I didn't know that, I took some forced ballet classes, do you want to dance? - I smiled.I put on one of my favorite pieces, the last tango, a really beautiful ballet made in Russia. Some music and when I dance, when I say that I like it, it's because I have some tips that they gave me, I know that men don't use them but I love the sensation of floating while I dance.- hope you enjoy if piece

We start to dance slowly, he helps me with the turns and some acrobatics, I feel like I'm a raccoon that can finally be free, dancing freely without the eyes on me, he throws his hands caress my body while I spin and jump it's a pretty beautiful feeling .The music began to play faster, I began to spin and dance to the rhythm of the music until I collided with Lohan, in front of his eyes, leaning on his shoulders, he grabs my waist, his eyes are so beautiful that I They make it impossible to want to get closer.It was a long time ago I thought it would not end or I would get nervous and run away, far from reality, with a soft approach standing on tiptoes I deigned to kiss him, soft and fleshy lips I could feel them in all their splendor.

- son, we arrived- hearing the door open without listening What were they saying - Son, what are you doing? - I woke up from reality, scared, I separated from Lohan as quickly as I could, embarrassed as I couldn't.

- Son, I don't want that to be repeated, first of all, the tips are not used with such disorder, second, you can't kiss a person younger than you, it's illegal.

- oh how?- I thought they were going to scold me for kissing someone again in the living room, the first time with Mike's girlfriend they scolded me ugly... It may be because I was 10 years old

- Of course son, that boy has the lower grades shirt, that means he doesn't study with you and he's under 18 years old, I forgive you for being at home, on the street if you can't there they can put you in jail and I don't want that .

-----------------------------------------------------

sorry for not posting i was busy with shit classes