I'll Think Of You Tonight

**here it is!! *

-Anna-

'It's a surprise', the words made my heart pound. What could have ADAM YOUNG possibly written on MY shirt. I would collapse any moment now.

Our laughter subsided. I knew what was to come next. I wish it wouldn't have to happen.

Adam and I exchanged awkward smiles.

"Well I should be going now, it's getting late." I said breaking the silence. Still no one moved. Adam frowned and I felt my heart drop. 'Oh I don't wanna leave you either' I tried to move but I wouldn't budge, lost in his eyes. His eyes shimmered with sadness.

I put all the stuff he signed back into my bag.

"I- uh- I'll walk you to your car," he managed to blurt out. "Uh, I mean if you would like me too." he quickly added.

"I- I'd loved you too" I giggled. A smile stretched across his face. I beamed not caring if I looked ridiculous. *Ridiculously Happy* His face shone, slightly red.

"No pepper spray?" Adam asked. At first I didn't understand. I thought he was serious by the look on his face. A grin spread across his face. Finally I understood and busted out laughing.

"Really?"

"What?" Gosh I loved his sense of humor..'Wait..loved?' I think I might have feelings for him. I pushed him playfully. He laughed, flashing his beautiful smile.

-Adam-

We walked to her car in comfortable silence, me following her. I took advantage of every last second I had left with her. I wish this momment would never end. We finally reached the car and our smiles dissolved.

"Well this is it. Goodbye Adam" She said hugging me. I hugged her back and she embraced it. I didn't want to let go of her.We stood there for a couple minutes. Her scent captivated me, making me get lost in a trance. My mind was blank.

-Anna-

All I could think about was loving the way he held me....His big muscular arms placed around me. I felt safe. Like I belonged there, with him.

He pulled away.

I turned to unlock my car when I felt a warm hand on my waist. I felt electricity run through my body.

"Anna I-" Adam cut himself off. I turned to face him. He looked upset.

"Please don't go...I desperately need you" The words rang in my ears and I felt my legs grow numb. I groaned. 'Don't go..' I said to myself. He placed both of his

hands on my waist. His touch tingled sending chills down my back. I shivered.

He started to pull his hands off my waist when I found myself suddenly putting my arms around his neck again. He kept his hands where they were. This hug was more special than the one we shared earlier. My body danced with feelings I couldn't explain.

"Didn't you know love could shine this bright..." I said. His eyes seemed to glow under the night sky reflecting the moon.

"Well smile because you're the deer in the headlights." he said. We both broke out laughing once again.

**I didn't know how to end it but yeah. Hoped you enjoyed them!**