🪄

"Jungkook, are you ready?"

Taehyung stepped towards him, ignoring his raging heart. His heart almost stopped beating when Jungkook turned towards him.

He was wearing a red hanbok, the sword was in his hand. Taehyung sucked in a breath. Jungkook looked so hot in red. Taehyung stepped closer.

"Everything ready?"

Taehyung felt his already weakened heart drop into his knees when Jungkook smiled at him like a bunny.

"I think so Taehyung"

jungkook took another step closer to the king.

"Are you?"

He peeped into those glamorous eyes.

"Ready?"

Taehyung gulped, breaths hitched in his throat.

"Yeah kook. Everything is fine"

kook?

Jungkook froze where he was. Eyes fixed on taehyung's mole under his eye.

"Princess is coming with us"

jungkook matched with those eyes. He didn't know why those words did not affect him.

If all those love stories he read were true, he was supposed to feel something deep down in his heart. But.. there was nothing like that.

Instead of those feelings, Jungkook felt how his whole sense was lost in Taehyung's existence itself.

"Jung..kook.."

Taehyung placed his palm on the prince's chest, shaked him gently when he didn't answer him.

Taehyung felt how goosebumps veiled all over his body when the younger kept staring into his eyes.

"Yeah..tae.."

tae?

Taehyung felt butterflies roamed all over his lower stomach at once.

"Princess is coming with us jungkook"

"ah yeah princess..yeah.."

Taehyung raised his brows. He could not understand why the younger prince was behaving like this. He didn't know where the prince was lost.

"You are so beautiful Taehyung"

the whole world froze around the king. He felt how his throat went dry. Those eyes widened, hovered all over Jungkook's face.

Jungkook watched how the king blushed into his words. Those pouty glances, over blushed cheekbones made Jungkook realize he was really thinking out so loud.

Fuck. He was fucked all it up.

"Ah Taehyung I mean.. you look good. That's what I meant. You look handsome today"

jungkook rolled his doe eyes here and there, trying to ignore those pearl-like eyes which were nowhere but only at him.

"Princess.. I mean.. is she able to go hunting?"

Jungkook asked, trying to focus on his horse instead of Taehyung.

"Hunting? Princess kia?"

Taehyung laughed.

"How can a royal princess go hunting jungkook?"

The prince looked at the king this time. He raised his brows, nodded himself.

"You told me that she is going to come  with us"

Jungkook heard the king chuckle into his words. Cute.. cute?