Chapter 5: The Drive Home

Caspar's POV:
I was so annoyed at Joe. This whole day/night had been completely messed up by him and his stupid ways. I know that he isn't entirely to blame but Summer doesn't mean anything, Joe on the other hand- I know how he looks at girls and his facial expressions change and I can tell he has something for Summer.
"So, yesterday..." I began and we made a left turn, a sharp left turn.
"What about it?" Summer crossed her arms and looked up at me from the passenger seat.
"Well it was eventful," I sighed.
"Listen Caspar, there's like nothing you need to be worried about with Joe," She lied. "Nothing's going to happen," also, I could tell how she looked at Joe and it wouldn't be the first time. Remember the 'girlfriend and roommate' prank? Well not long after that, they went out but broke up because apparently it was too awkward with me being there all the time. I wasn't going to let Joe take her away, I sounded stupid but it wasn't going to happen.
"I know but, well it wouldn't be the first time," I mumbled.
"Can we just change the subject?" She snapped at me and I decided to go with it.
"Yeah, are we going a video on Sunday?" I asked hopefully, she could come and we could do a Q&A together.
"Well, I said I'd do one with Joe so I suppose we can do a Sugg Sunday Special," I literally considered stopping the car.
"No offence or anything Summer, but you seem to be spending a lot of time with Joe," I looked suspiciously at her.
"Well no offence, but I don't care for your opinion." She said harshly before loosening up a bit, "I'm sorry, but last night was meant to be to get to know Joe so that's all I did," she spoke like it was a question.
"I'm sorry too," I said as I pulled up outside her flat which she shared with her best friend, Lisa.
"Okay, well call me later or something and we can talk it over," she smiled at me before she kissed me on the cheek and exited the car. I drove away thinking...
--
-
--
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT PRETTY MUCH FROM NOW IM PLANNING TO MAKE THEM ABOUT 1000 WORDS LONG SO LONGER AND YEAH...