Chapter 2 (apology)

Jungwon's POV

He is so close to me that I could feel his warm breath on my lips. My breath hitched having jay this close again.

"I'm back chipmunk, did you miss me?" jay whispered in a seductive tone

I felt myself heat up at the endearment and it didn't go unnoticed as jay lightly chuckled

I did miss him but I would never tell him that, it would make him too cocky.

"I didn't miss you, and why are you back," I said coldly I can tell that he was taken aback by my attitude but I didn't care, he is the one that left.

"hmm, why are u like this I came here as soon as the plane landed...." jay said sulking while latching on to my arm and swinging it back and forth.

I snatched my arm back from him and started walking away.

he followed me with a small pout on his lips. I took him to the administration office so that he could complete the transferring procedures.

*time skip*

"Won did you finish our geography homework?" niki asked

"yea, why?"

"can i copy off you pleasee..?" The younger whined

"You should learn to do your own homework niki"

i gave my homework to niki, when i notice that sunoo has been staring at his phone deep in thought as his notification keeps going off. i think i saw wrong but the name on the notification said 'Jayy <3' i shook my thoughts off as the bell went meaning we were dismissed.

we are all in the cafeteria eating with sunki and they are both excited to meet jay again after years, yes jay knows sunoo and niki we were all childhood friends along with sunghoon, heeseung and jake. We all lost contact with each other tho because jake left for australia, jay left for america, sunghoon was busy with ice skating and heeseung was being trained for future ceo of &team models.

Why are u so silent jungwonie? Sunoo asked

Yeah, is something wrong hyung?

No, I'm fine I'm just wondering what to do for the spring fair that's coming up soon. I said to them

Jay was sitting beside me and I can feel his piercing gaze on me as I rant about the student council.

Stop Staring, you can't afford me. I rolled my eyes at him

I expected him to say something back when i saw jay exchange an unreadable glance to sunoo. i was about to say something about it when jay pulled Sunoo by the wrist out of the cafeteria.

I felt my heart ache, this feeling is so new to me.

I shot up and told Niki I was going to the bathroom.

Jay what are you doing to me? I mumbled looking into the bathroom mirror.

I hope you enjoyed this chap, tell me if the chapters are too short or if there is something I should fix in my writing.

Thank you ❤️✨💝🎄💓🍏🍎🍉🍇🍐🍠🍟🍕🫕🍲