Chapter 3 (Misunderstood)

Jay's POV

"Sunoo, he's been giving me the cold shoulder all day what can i do to apologise to him and make him feel special?"

"well our president loves hugs especially back hugs, but nothing will work on him unless your sincere about it" sunoo said with a sassy tone

"i'm only helping you because you said you'd help me with niki"

"yea yea i know but you dont look like you need help werent you just feeding him."

no i was not! sunoo denied

really then whats this then? i asked in a teasing tone *showing him my phone*

really then whats this then? i asked in a teasing tone  *showing him my phone*

YAH! why would you take a photo!? sunoo complained

*time skip*

i open the administrations offices door quietly as i see jungwon standing infront of the desk sorting out admission forms.

i quietly made my way behind him and snaked my arms around his waist.

he let out a heavy sigh. He tried to tear my grip around his waist off but i just tightened my hold

"please let me. " i softly whispered in his ear

he hesitantly nodded and went back to sorting the admission forms, as i put my chin on his shoulder.

Jungwons POV

jay has his hands wrapped around my waist even though im hurt by him, he still makes my heart flutter with the smallest actions.

Jay sighed and began "i know i should have made more effort in contacting you when i was in america but i wasn't allowed to and I was busy with dealing the problems at the company so I couldn't come visit you."

"Please give me a second chance chipmunk, I'll make it up to you "
————————————————————————————————————————-
This story is actually fun to write anyway I hope u enjoyed this chap tell me your thoughts on the chapters
Thank you~~
💋🌷🎧✨😘🫕🐜💓💓🤏🎁🍉🍇💋💓🍠🎄🥰🤭🐯🦁🐷🐽🙊🙉🐵