Anger

You stormed down the halls in a rage, this is what was going to become of you?! You were a damned scp now?! You were having the childeren of the goddamn reptile? What the fuck was this shit?! You just-ugh! This was trash, absolute trash, you couldn't believe any of this was happening to you but indeed it was, and it made you want to throw up, that monster came onto you like that, now this crap? How is this fair?! How is any of it fair?! This genetic monstrosity you would bear, the fucking people he killed while you were asleep, all of this crap! You just wanted to rip him to shreds and watch him die! Ugh, just ugh! He thinks he can just take advantage of you like that? Well screw him! You were going to show him that you were in charge in this situation, no one else but YOU.

"(name) please stop!" You heard abbington behind you and you just let out a hiss at him and walked right into the enclosure of the beast. He was...asleep. Oh, you lazy jerk, how rude of him. What was he doing, sleeping off all the people he had killed? Screw him! Rude jerk! You stormed right up to the reptile, knowing you could die and kicked him in the face. "Get up you ass!" You snarled, causing a slight shifting from the reptile but nothing major. "Five more minutes darling..." he mumbled sarcastically, rolling over with a massive noise so you couldn't reach his head, but of course you improvised. "Oh no you don't, you freaking ugly lizard!" You hissed and climbed up his back and came around to kick him in the face again. "GET UP!" You screamed, at last he opened his eyes, but you didn't feel any fear towards him, you more felt like you didn't give a crap at this point, so what if you died? His spawn would die, and that would piss him off. Heh, maybe you should die just to find out how he reacts, that would really piss him off, and that would please the hell out of you. There was still no response from the scp that you were now going to call SCP-LAZY ARSE, ugh, what does it take to get this fat ugly lizard up and going again? This was annoying as hell!

"(NAME.) GET AWAY FROM THE SCP." Abbington called out, you looked over the beasts head to see him standing in the hall of the containment cell. "WHY SHOULD I!? YOU TRANSFERRED AWAY PAULINA FROM ME, SO I GET TO DO WHAT I WANT, YOU ASS!" You screamed, walking over to him. "You are carrying this monster's child, you want to casually stroll up to it?!" He hissed, walking closer to you too, this caught the attention of the hard to destroy reptile and he watched closely...if you were to come under any harm, he would be sure to destroy the man within seconds...nothing would keep him from killing him, nothing at all... "Listen here! I got stuck in this and it's my problem! Not yours, now piss off!!" You hissed, growling at him in a tone almost identical to the scp. He just snarled and grabbed you by the collar, slapping you across the face. "Look at you! Look at what you are becoming! You're becoming feral you idiot, of course I took paulina away, look what happened to you! You really think I can just darn trust you now? You've hurt so many gaurds, so many people, how can any of us trust you, you are no different from this beast right here, so shut your trap!" He screamed at you at the top of his lungs, but you didn't feel a thing of anger, you just looked back at the now standing Reptile and grinned.

"Kill him. He's rude to me." You snarled and it only took a second before the sound of a heavy crunch came across his body before he could even scream or draw a weapon as he was ripped up in the maw of the SCP. "You say Im a problem...I'll make a problem." You grinned, looking back at the reptile. "You and I shall...not you shall." He corrected you and you jumped in to bite him by the leg but you couldn't get a single bit of scale off, he only chuckled. "You have plenty to learn about being one of us....plenty. I shall teach you it all." He laughed, spitting out the clothing of the now dead doctor.

Time to cause a revolution through the area. Time to become the queen of the hard to destroy reptile...