Trapped

Things had gone to shit now, no one was safe here, a researcher was dead, you killed him. Abbington, gone, done for. You were sedated, both of you, dragged off to a heavy containment cell, this shit went down hard, you were now a murderer, SCP -682-A. You growled from inside the cell, there was no windows, just a camera. Your arms were tied behind your back in a straight jacket, you had larger teeth growing in, you were changing, things were different with you, bad things were happening to you, you went from a respected doctor to a freakish beast in the span of a week, bloody hell, you hated this, this was disgusting, you just wanted to be free, nothing else. Being trapped like an SCP, what the hell was this, living hell? It sure was. No wonder people died during the bi-weekly cleanup, being trapped like that? Holy hell, why, goddamn why. The way you just lingered here was disgusting, no sort of life, nothing. Treated like a little bit of a fucked up freak. You hissed and looked around, the walls were padded with protective gear and you were fully trapped inside this place, nothing would let you out, no one would talk to you. You just wanted to be free. "Ugh..." You mumbled, lowering your head. You were starting to show too, you really were having the children of the reptile...not that you were mad about it anymore.

There was a click and your door slid open, a familiar blue haired woman stepped in, her head down, shame all across her face. "Paulina...." You mumbled, letting out a long sigh, of course it would be her, she must have been so damn worried about you. "(Name)....damn it." She mumbled, she had something behind her back, something or another. There was a metallic click and you growled, oh, this bitch... "Abbington had a family." She sobbed, pulling out the gun. "I have to terminate you. I have no choice. I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry..." She sobbed over and over again. The gun shaking in her hands. You froze, this...no. No. No. You couldn't die, you couldn't let that happen. "Paulina..." You whispered, feeling the tremors of the hard to destroy reptile in your heart as you felt him become aware of your situation. He knew you were in danger. But you didn't want her to die. "He's on his way just...Paulina..put the gun down..." You begged, tears dripping from your eyes. She was your friend, this wasn't alright, you didn't want this, why couldn't she just listen?

The containment breach alarm rung and you could feel the tremors grow in strength, his rage was rising by the second, he knew what he had to do to protect his mate. "I can't..." Paulina sobbed, her hands shaking. "I have to kill you, I have to kill you...." She choked, shaking her head in a panic. "We were friends..... But you did this. I can't let them hurt you. I have to do it before they do..." She took a deep breath and slowly prepared to pull the trigger. You sat there crying, shaking your head, this wasn't okay, this wasn't right, you knew what you did, but you knew what the reptile would do if he his mate was killed, you couldn't let her kill you. "Paulina...Paulina... I'm begging you, put the gun down. I'll take it all, all the suffering, all of it for my crimes...." You choked, looking right into her eyes. She shook her head and held the gun even tighter, loud stomping could now be heard, he was getting closer. "No! I can't! They're going to destroy you! You can't live! I can't let it!" She screamed, it was then that a gun fired as a squad entered the room and Paulina fell to the ground. dead. "Target terminated, SCP 682-A safe." The main man spoke through the intercom. You stared at her cold body, tears dripping down your face as you looked into her cold dead eyes, there was no one there, no one to be with you anymore. They would pay for their sins...they were going to die. You let out a low growl and felt a shifting in your stomach as the reptile came in from behind and ripped them all to shreds, your jerked your hands with such a force that you broke free, you ran to Paulina and hugged her body, sobbing. "Paulie.... Paulie..." You whimpered, sobbing the nickname over and over again, praying that she just might respond to the speech, but there was nothing. "I am sorry, my dear... Nothing can be done to save your human friend..." The scp's voice echoed and you felt your hands grasp her bloodied robes even tighter. "Do not make her death vain." He added, watching as you slowly opened your mouth and looked at her flesh, you sobbed a few times and whispered one last time. "I'm sorry, paulie..."

--

A week had passed and you were under protection in a specially built wing, you could speak with your mate when needed, but the two of you had to be separated. Turns out that you were very high priority and mattered a lot, you had to be kept alive at top quality, you had to.... Considering what you had within you. "Paulina..." You whispered, you could still taste her flesh on your tongue, it was a sickening feeling. was it really the right thing to do? It didn't matter anymore...you were going to get revenge no matter what... You had to.

For Paulina.