Chapter 1

(The little girl)

The little boy with blue eyes was playing with a little girl, she also have the same blue eyes and they both have dark brown hair, they were so cute playing with a ball in the garden. Their mother just went inside to make some juice. The ball went on the other side of the road and the little girl went to pick it. While she was bending to pick the ball a black van pull in the road. None of the two kids noticed it. She did not even had the time to turned, the van stopped just between her and her brother, the door open and a hand grab the little girl. The van quickly drive away and the little boy was shouting for help but it was too late.

I wake up in alert, soaked in sweat, trying to catch my breath. After several minutes sitting on my bed inhaling and exhaling to get the level of oxygen in my lungs stable I realise that it was only the same nightmare I usually made. It's been several weeks since the last time it happened and as usual I was waken by the sound of my alarm clock.

Casting a glance at my clock I saw that it was four o'clock, it was still dark outside.

I get out of bed, brush my teeth then put on a jogging pants, a long sleeve shirt, my favorite sneakers and a jacket, I tie my long brown hair into a high ponytail before leaving my room.

When I fond myself outside of the building I was hit by the freezing air. I zip my jacket till my neck then step down the four stairs, when I arrived at the end I started to run. It was one of my favourite thing, running. The cold air help me to clear my mind. It's became my routine, every day when I wake up I must do 6km of running, it may be too much for some people but for me it is quite easy as I have done this for the past 13 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I returned from my jogging I immediately went to my room, it was warmer there.

I took a long and hot shower, the bathroom was full of vapour I could not see anything, the water was burning my skin which was turning red. I like this feeling of burning, I got used to it. I do love the cold but I also love hot water.

When I decided that my skin was enough red I close the tap and took a towel.

I approach the mirror and wipe the mist that was on it, then I pass the bathroom door to found myself in my room, with my still-undone bed, the wall were white and all the furnitures were black.
I started to change into my school uniform: a long sleeve white shirt, a short mini skirt, long socks which stops at the knee and some sneakers.

I retur into the bathroom and started to comb my long dark brown hair. While I was doing this I stared at my reflection in the mirror, it was only my eyes that were interesting, they were soo blue, it was as if they were hypnotising. They look like those of the little girl in my nightmare.

I left the bathroom and prepare my clothes for the first training which will start after classes. I dispose my leotard, it was a low back black one with a piece of fabric which acted like a skirt, with that there were pale tights and black ballerines.

For the kids it is a pink leotard, cream tights and pink ballerines.
As from 13 it is a white leotard which end like a short, no tights and whithe ballerines.
And as from 15 it was black.

Today was an important day. It was the first day of school which means new kid and it is strictly forbidden to miss the headmistress' announcement during the breakfast and as usual she will say the exact same word as last year and the previous year and the year before and the year which came before that and so on.