Chapter 3: Ice-cream

Chapter 3

Charlottes POV

When I woke up it was already mid day. I had nothing to do so I quickly changed, redid my hair, and brushed my teeth. I looked somewhat decent, so I grabbed my bag and went for a walk.

After about 20 minutes I spotted an ice cream shop. I stopped inside. It was a hot day so why not? A blonde haired girl greeted me from behind the counter. "What do you want?" She asked me. Someone seems to hate their job. " umm ill have one scoop of choc-" "OMG!! OMG OMG OMG! ITS HARRY STYLES IN MY ICE-CREAM SHOP I CAN'T BELIVE IT!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!" I rolled my eyes. Great there's another one of those fangirls. I swear they are just about the most annoying people on this planet. Harry gestured to me. " OHHH! Right I almost forgot about you! You wanted chocolate right?" I nodded. I grabbed my purse and looked through it for any extra change. " I'll pay. " a voice behind me said. Harry pulled out a bill. At this point the girl behind the counter was making goggly eyes at Harry. " No! I have my own money!" I replied.

Soon I was walking out with my ice-cream and a scowl on my face, Harry trailing behind me. He payed for the ice-cream in the end and I was still mad at him. " You didn't have to do that." I told him. " Oh but I did. I take it you like chocolate ice-cream" he retorted. There wasn't much I could do at this point anyway. " Yes, yes I do." "Louis did too."

*Flashback*

"Lottie!!! Hurry up!!!!" Louis pulled me over to the window. "It's snowing! Do you know what this means?" He asked excitedly. I shook my head " It means... TIME FOR ICE-CREAM! Louis screamed. Minutes later we were walking back to our little house, chocolate ice-cream in our hands. " I take it you like chocolate ice-cream? He said.

*end of flashback*

" Lottie? You there?" Harry was shaking his hand in front of my face. I shook my head. Snap out of it Lottie it's not gonna happen again. Don't even bother with it. "Did you just decide to stalk me or something?" I asked."Because it sure seems like it." He scoffed "No I just saw you heading out and I followed you." He responded like they were completely different concepts.

The rest of the way back we walked in silence. Well, other than those times when we had to avoid fans or paparazzi. By the time we came to the house I was exhausted. Little sleep and a lot of running can tire you out fast. I didn't even say bye to Harry, I climbed up the long flight of stairs and took a long, hot shower. If only water could wash away pain.

Zayn's POV

What were those two up to. I was about to say something but Charlotte was already up the stairs and gone. Just as Harry was about to follow her I pulled him back. "Girls like privacy mate, just leave her alone for now." I dragged him to the kitchen. "So what happened? One minute you're here the next you're out and about." Harry explained the story to me. "I was worried" he mumbled. "I don't want anything bad to happen to her and you know Louis would do the same." He gave me a small, sad smile and left the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi! I'm sorry my chapters are so short! I try to make them longer but it never works with this story so sorry of you prefer longer chapters! Ill try to post every week on Tuesdays but if I write extra then ill post it once I'm finished with that part. Thanks for reading!!!! ~Thea

P.S How do you think I'm doing? Comment? Please? Vote and share too!