Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*He was there. He came back. "Louis!" I cried out. I dashed as fast as I could towards him. It started to get hotter and hotter out and I had to stop running. It was too hot to breathe. I panted, hands on my knees and looked up at my brother. Slowly, his skin was starting to melt, sliding down and off his face. Soon all that was left was blood and guts. The metallic stench of blood filled my nose and I screamed, I screamed until I ran out of breath but I couldn't look away. "Lottie" the remainder of the body whispered, then I passed out hitting the concrete.*

Quickly I sat up, screaming. It was a dream. I remembered now, I fell asleep at the tree. Scrutinizing the area, I found myself in my bed. It was only after closer inspection that I realized that I was in an unknown room and that I wasn't alone. At the foot of my bed sat Harry. "Are you alright love?" He asked. "I heard your screaming. It was a nightmare, wasn't it?" I slowly nodded. He sauntered over to the edge of the bed and sat down. "I hope you don't mind, I brought you here. You fell asleep and I didn't have the key to your house so I took you here" he swept out his arms, gesturing to the room. "Oh" I managed to stutter. "Once you are ready i'll take you back" he stated. I collapsed back onto the bed. I couldn't go back, not now. My mother would complain that I didn't love Louis enough to stay. Felicite would make fun of me. Worst of all, paparazzi were everywhere and I was already sick and tired of them. Then there was Louis, I missed him so much. A tear rolled down my cheek. Harry gently brushed it away with his thumb. " Harry, it's just..." I was at a loss for words "Can I please stay here for a bit? I don't think I'm ready to go back." He nodded. "Thanks." I muttered. "Shhh, just go back to sleep." He said and cradled me in his arms until I fell asleep.

Harry's POV:

As slowly as I could I let go of Charlotte. I needed to talk to Zayn. Taking one last glance I shut the bedroom door and crept into Zayn's room. "What do you want?" He grumbled. " I need help." Zayn turned to face me " you just realized?" I rolled my eyes " It's the girl isn't it. I hope she's not staying, she has her own house." He was starting to sound like Louis. I choked on my words.

" Harry, we all know the only reason you are letting her stay is because you like her. She's seventeen! You're nineteen! Get over her, it's not like she likes you back anyways! AND SHUT MY DOOR WHEN YOU LEAVE!" He yelled.

Turning, I walked out of his room. Zayn is not a morning person, he's too busy obsessing over the fact that he's losing his beauty sleep to be any use. Anyways, I don't like Lottie in that way. She's almost a sister. I'm just trying to help her through it. I wish he'd understand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry it's a short chapter and it kinda sucks. Ill try to post again ASAP