~ Uncanny Valley~

You sigh as there were 40 more mins till Uncanny Valley, you were on the bus for the past 10 mins.  You were listening to music.

40 MINS LATER

The bus had stopped and that meant you were at Uncanny Valley. You got off the bus and pulled out a map. You were going to the cafe to get something. You were looking around wowing at how pretty the sight was. Your eyes lit. You then walked to where you THOGUHT the cafe was. It was about a 10 min walk. 

You then bumped into someone. "O-oh. I'm sorry sir!" You look up and see a tall man, Blood red suit, and light grey hair. He chuckled seeing you speechless. "Why Hello~" He then spoke.  "H-Hello." You then spoke This was getting WERID. You sigh. "Well, I was just heading to the cafe. Do you know um where it is?" You asked. He chuckled "Sure do, Dear~" He toke your hand and you guys were off.

You guys got to the cafe and looked at the menu. "I can't choose!!" You whined. He chuckled "This isn't a date you know." He spoke in his bold voice. I nod. You picked a latte, and he picked a black coffee. "Oh, I can pay if you wan--" He chuckled "It's fine." He went up and paied.

You guys left and then spoke. "So, what's your name?" You asked him. He stopped walking. "Why I'm Maison Talo; #1 realtor in Uncanny Valley." He bent down as if he was bowing. "What about you my dear~" You froze with a tint of blush of how close you guys were. "Y-Y/n L/n" He smile then a chuckle came out if him.

"Nice to meet you Y/n~"

END OF ~UNCANNY VALLEY~