Professor Olsen

Word count: 2,654

~~

Warnings: Contains Strong language, intense smut, age gap, teacherxstudent, 18+, degrading, praising, 

"Okay, good morning, class!" The dirty blonde smiles up at her lecture class, another day of teaching for Elizabeth. As she observes her class's movements, she looks for a certain student; the one who always catches her eye. Y/N, she thinks. Once her eyes find you, yours are already on her, Clearly paying close attention to her every move. A scatter of "good mornings" are heard through the lecture hall, bringing Miss Olsen back to reality. She quickly moves her attention from you, writing something on the whiteboard quickly.
"Eye contact.. Who can tell me about the importance of eye contact when acting?" she turns away from the board, noticing very few hands are raised, One of which happens to be yours. "Y/N," she gestures to you with her head, a bright smile on her face. You had always been an amazing student, with great grades, and a great attitude. Not to mention your immaculate answers to her every question. "Well.." You start off before clearing your throat, preparing to speak louder. "Eye contact is the key to playing a strong role, maintaining eye contact is detrimental to being seen as powerful; unafraid to attack at any moment. To hold eye contact is to show you are superior to the other individual. This is extremely important to remember when acting out an intense scene, some may even use Wanda Maximoff, or the Scarlet Witch as an example. As Wanda presents her more powerful and demeaning side, she maintains eye contact, followed by her deadly head tilt, which usually means you're about to go to hell and back."

you chuckle out the last part, causing miss Olsens heart to flutter delightfully. "Beautiful," Elizabeth mutters in awe, quickly snapping herself back to earth. "Beautifully explained, Y/N! I appreciate you bringing up Wanda, she's a great example." She watches as you nod in agreement, your smile small but enthusiastic. She can't help but stare at your lips, the way your tongue slips out slightly to wet them.
"Okay! Anyone else?"
She calls on other people, helping anyone with any confusion or dragged-out answers. Every now and then she steals a quick glance at you, noticing how your eyes were, again, already on her. She couldn't take it anymore, looking into your eyes from afar, waiting for the bell to go off so she could use some excuse to make you stay after class. Sure, it was plenty wrong to have a crush on her student, but it wasn't her fault you were gorgeous. Not even just attractive. Enchanting. She couldn't help but be angry when another woman would approach you, touching you, laughing with you. it infuriated her.

Finally, after what seems like decades, the bell goes off, and students rush past each other to exit the class. "Y/N." The older woman calls for you sternly, making you jump as you put your things away in your bag. "Yes, Professor Olsen?" You smile innocently, hoping you aren't in trouble. God, she loves it when you call her that. It's something about the authority she has over you that turns her on. You remind her constantly during class with you calling her "Professor Olsen", your voice dropping an octave. "Do you mind helping me bring some boxes to my office?" She smiles sweetly, hoping you'll say yes. How could you deny?

"Oh, no! Of course not, Professor." You grin and make your way down the lecture hall stairs, your bag on one shoulder. She thanks you before handing you a box full of heavy books and paperwork, and picks up a box of her own. As she leads the way to her office, you can't help but stare at her figure in awe, the way her hips move in her trousers, the way only a bit of her ankle shows underneath the hem, the skin pleasantly pale. She smirks unbeknownst to you, feeling your stare as she purposely sways her hips.

"Here we are," she sighs out, gently kicking open the door as it was already open. You both set down the boxes in front of her desk, her eyes on your ass as you bend over. "Is there anything else I can help you with, Professor?" you question after setting the box down, smiling up at her. For a moment Elizabeth just stares into your eyes, watching as you squirm under her gaze before speaking . "Yes, actually. Could you help me grade some papers?" you hum, and type something on your phone after checking the time. "Yeah, yeah! Sure." You smile softly at the taller woman, politely taking a seat in front of her desk. She rounds her desk, taking a seat after you. "Alright, here's last week's tests.." She drags out the word test ever so pleasantly before continuing, "And here's the grading rubric I go by. Feel free to write a small note every now and then depending on how good or bad the submission is." You smile and nod, taking half of the stack of papers and grabbing one from the top to begin grading.