Show yourself (R.M)

Pairings: reginamills x fem!reader

Warnings: tiny bit of exhibitionism, tiny bit of blackmail, CNC, magical strap-on (r receiving), semi public sex, angst, somewhat unrequited love (🙁 sorry), unreciprocated comfort, no aftercare.

Disclaimer: I haven't watched OUAT in like three years, so I'm admittedly rusty on certain aspects.. which means.. plot holes!! Yay ^^. Also, Emma doesn't exist in this universe!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For years you had helped Henry Mills grow up, making his meals when Regina came home late, baking when he had a sweet tooth, and brushing his hair when she had "Mayor problems" to tend to. You'd always been his rock, his second provider, from the moment he arrived. And in a way, he was yours.

It's been weeks without his goofy laugh and his wide smile that stretches his face and sharpens his jaw. Weeks since he'd ramble about a new book he'd found and liked for you to read to him. You look down at his pale body, his lips tinted blue and his chest barely rising.

She wanted you gone.

a knock at the door reverberates through the kitchen, Regina pulls out the oven tray and sets down the pie, unwrapping her apron and tossing it somewhere appropriate to answer the door.

It was around the time you typically came over, which she knew. You made her look like a bad mother, she had thought numerous times. So she had to do something about it.

Finally, she fixes her hair and swings open the door with a joyful smile. "Y/L/N, what a lovely surprise!" She chirps, making you quirk an eyebrow at her unusual tone.
"Hey, Regina... can I come inside?" You try to return the smile, appreciating her change in demeanor.
She nods almost immediately, leaving the door open and walking into the kitchen again.
"You caught me baking! It's my favorite recipe on earth." Regina calls out from the kitchen once she hears you lock the door.
"Really?" You walk up behind her, looking over her shoulder at the gorgeous-looking apple pie.
"Try not to sound so surprised..." she brings it to the table, ignoring the chill from the previously close proximity.

"Try it!" She gestures, cutting you a slice and pushing it towards the pulled-out chair.
You smile at the treat, sitting down and grabbing a fork to eat it.
"I knew it!! I knew I heard you!" A thump is heard from the other room, followed by pattering feet. You assume Henry had skipped at least 3 steps to get downstairs faster. He runs into the dining area, jumping on you with a wide smile and fits of giggles. God, his giggles were so contagious.

"Hey, little man!" You squeeze him when he crawls into your lap, giving him his favorite bear hug.
"Oh, Mom, did you bake?!" He exclaims, mouth agape as he looks at the pie.
"Well, y-yes, but Henry there's another in the oven if you'd like a slice- I can just—" Regina stutters suspiciously, quickly walking into the kitchen to grab the other pie before he grabs a piece.

He begs you for a bite, looking up at you with a pout and large puppy eyes, probably his best yet. What could go wrong? Why would we need an entirely different pie? You decide to take a spoon of your slice, handing it to Henry and watching him eat it slowly. "Mmm!" He smiles and nods, still chewing.

Regina quickly returns, eyes locking with you then with her smiling son, then with the slice of pie she had paced in front of you, which is now dug into. Her mouth dries out and she notices how his eyes are threatening to shut and how his smile fades.

"Henry?" You question, feeling his body go limp in your arms. "Henry!" You look at his face, which is drained from its warm color.
Regina can't seem to move from her place, the pie that was once in her hand is now on the floor, pieces of apples splattered around the wood. She blinks, hoping she was in a "bad dream". This wasn't the plan, this wasn't how it was supposed to go. Her plot wasn't written this way. Her mind races, not realizing you're speaking to her until your snapping fingers come into view. "I'm taking him to the hospital!" You cry, holding him in your arms and running out of the house to your car.