You should've come over (W.M)

Pairing: milf!wanda & AFAB!reader

warnings: smutty smut smut, light pet play, degrading and light praising, hard sex, edging, along with mentions of infidelity, ermmm cliffhanger cause I'm tired as fuck

----------------------------------------------------------

Wanda Maximoff; Admirer of none, yet lover of all. Everyone in Westview worshipped the ground she walked on, including you.

Wanda had taken a liking to you about 5 months ago when she bought a book from your small-town bookstore on a quiet corner in Westview. She teased you on your flustered state and didn't hesitate to invite you over for a "book review," Which revolved around heavy petting and light whispering up till the dead of night when she insisted you should stay over. And who would have the audacity to say no to Wanda? You did. And from then on, she'd work tirelessly to make you hers. which was stumped at times by your excuses of things coming up, and business you have to take care of before even dreaming of closing your store early and heading on over to Wanda's quaint two-story that smelled of fresh vanilla and baked apple pie.

Today, at 3:01 PM she'd arrive. She'd strut through your French doors with littered stained glass and chipped dark wood framing the doorknob, And she'd insist for the 10th time this month that you look incredibly gorgeous with the stained yellow rays of the evening sun. Only then would you recall all the times she's said the same and the way she's conscious of it with pride and a sly smirk.

"Sweetheart, won't you join me some time at the lake just down the street to go for a stroll? You'll return just in time to catch a thief." She'd remark after light flirting.

Or

"Honey, you never give yourself a break... grab a cup of coffee with me merely 20 steps away to ease your aching throat from all the talking you do."

Or maybe even

"Darling... You have yet to be swept off of your feet, huh? Guess it takes a special girl." She assumed after you corrected her once about your interest in a certain sex, with a light touch to your chin and a lingering look at your lips.

Why must she tease you so often and make you stumble over every word? She never lets you breathe.

You glance at the time when the clock hits 3:00, then back at your artsy doors, adjusting your shirt and petting down a stray strand of hair hanging in your peripheral view.

But she never comes.

Instead, you receive a text message with a familiar address, one you've been enticed to stay at before... and a cryptic message saying "In case you miss me. ;)"

Weeks go by without seeing her. You hadn't replied or headed over to check on her, and her absence was beginning to really bother you. Each time the bell rang your heart would jump and your eyes would dart to look for the familiar redhead. But instead, it would be a chipper customer or the mailman.

When the weekend hits you take the day off for the first time in years. You stop by your shop and make sure the door Is locked before driving down the street on your motorcycle to the address she sent you.

Once you arrive, you take note of the SUV parked in the driveway and the colorful decorations on the lawn, along with a few toys. Hesitantly, you walk up to the front door and stand there for a moment before knocking lightly and waiting for just about a second when Wanda answers the door.

Without saying a word she drags you in and slams you into the door the moment it's closed behind you. Her hands are immediately grabbing every part of you she can reach and her lips are messily kissing and sucking around your neck. You shudder and freeze in place, not sure what to do with your hands or how to react to her passionate and wordless welcome.