Epilogue

Buying an own house would be a every person's dream and Aarav,Kanmani wasn't an exception.They wanted an own house for themselves and after a three years of hardwork,they did.

Today was their new home's house warming function.Important people of their lives were invited and like they wanted they are going to Shanthan and Devika with themselves.

'Ready ah ma?',Aarav came in and stood there admiring his three women.Kanmani got ready in a green silk saree with red border and a matching blouse.Her saree's pallu was folded and pinned.Her hair was tied up in a low bun and jasmine flowers was garlanded around it.

Jumkhas were dancing in her ears and there was nothing in her neck except her nupital chain.

She was kneeling down making their three years old Aarna ready while helping the ten years old Aayushi to get ready.
'Ammaa..Naan paaka yepdi iruken?', Aayushi asked turning towards.

'Azhagu da nee..', Kanmani pulled her cheek.
'Maa..Nwaanu..',Aarna asked and Kanmani pulled her nose.
'En rendu ponnungalum perazhagu dhan..', Kanmani said.They both were twinning in a green colour.They both were wearing a pastel green colour crop top with frills and a green net skirt with pink flowers embedded on it.

'Heyyy appaa...', seeing Aarav they both went to him and hugged him.
'Paarah,En rendu babies um super ah ready aayirukeenga?', Aarav asked and they giggled.

'Serii rendu perum poi Karthi mama vum Meera athai um ready ah nu paathutu vaanga..Ponga..',Aarav said.
'Okayy paa..',they both ran out of the room.

'Aarav ey..Andha veetla ellaam arrange panniyaachu la?',Kanmani asked arranging the bag.
'Hmm..',he nodded.

'Aprom..', before she could speak,he pulled her and she dashed on his chest.
'Ennaa?',she asked.
'Semma azhaga iruka..',he kissed her temple and she smiled.

'Idha sollava ipdi izhuteenga?', Kanmani asked.
'Hmmm...Enna vittaa innum enna ennamo pannuven..',he traced her arm with his forefinger making whine.
'Aarav ey...Ippo idhukellam time illa.. Function poga venaama?', Kanmani asked and he hugged her.

'Venaam..',he said and she pushed him.
'Kashtapattu ready aayiruken..Kalachi vidadheenga..', she said making him pout.
'Unaku un pori urandai dhan mukkiyam..Po..',he was about to move but she pulled him by his collars and kissed his cheek.

'Indha pori urandaiyum mukkiyam dhan..',Kanmani said and he smiled.She twisted his moustache's edges up.
'Super ah irukeenga!!',Kanmani said.He was wearing a lime green colour silk shirt and a white dhoti with matching border.

'Hmmm?',he leaned in.
'Lipstick kalanjurum Aarav ey...',she pushed him and he sighed.
'Aprom paathukuren di unnaiya...',he left her and walked towards the door making her chuckle.

Before she could process,he pulled her again and kissed her lips.She smiled in the kiss and cope up with him.He pulled back.
'Innoru dhadava lipstick potukalam thapilla..',he said and she slapped his chest.

'Seri time aachu..Indhaanga',she gave him the tissue.He wiped his lips with the tissue and they both left the room together.

'Kelambalama papa?',Karthi asked.
'Haannn kelambalam ney..', Kanmani said.
'Hridhayyy... Aayushi...Aarna..Vaanga polaamm..', Aarav called them and the kids joined them.

'Aarav, Prakash anna Rakshan na,anni nga ellaam varala innum?', Kanmani asked.
'Avangalam straight ah anga vandharomnu sonnaanga ma..Namma kelambuna correct ah irukum..', Aarav replied.

'Serii appo kelambalam..',Meera said and they all left the house bidding bye to the house.
Kanmani looked back and tears filled her eyes.It was definitely hard for her leave the house where she lived for years.