𝖘𝖍𝖊'𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓.

❝ baby, you got lucky 'cause you're rocking with the best and I'm greedy ❞

━━ IN A WORLD where dove loses to her wings to learn how to fly.

❝ i ain't talking money, i'm just physically obsessed and I'm greedy ❞

( s y n o p s i s. )

Dove Salazar, with killer ambition and striking beauty, was viewed as the stereotypical mean girl with cold cash lining her designer purse and Dior lipgloss making her lips pop. She was the Philippines' IT girl with her charming smile, unmatched poise and grace and dazzling catwalk with hand on her hip and the other waving. She was a beauty queen who was too proud of the work she had built for herself.

Sponsorships and promotions knocked at her door, suitors begging for a sparing glance and pageants just waiting to be won. The beauty queen from the Philippines was always busy and living such a face-paced and glamorous lifestyle that consisted of imported goods, designer clothes and handbags and expensive jewelry wrapping around her neck. Crowns decorated her raven hair that flowed like waves down her back, physique slender and sun kissed as her pearly-whites flashing at every camera that called for her attention.

The people loved her, others envied her.

However, Dove hated being limited to the cookie cutter she had been born into. To be a pretty face, young and beautiful and only talented when only necessary. That wasn't who she was, she didn't owe her success to the fact that she was just pretty. She was insightful, snarky, sarcastic and, at times, ruthless.

But hey, those are all great traits to powerful women in powerful positions.

As soon as Dove had hit the prime age of seventeen, she decided to get into the big leagues and try her hand at being the youngest contestant to win any of the big four. Miss Earth, Miss International, Miss World and Miss Universe. It was her chance to be seen, to be known to be more than just what she was assumed to be, but after losing the Miss Teen International competition and the chance to do her country proud, she had went back home to her scornful mother with a twisted frown of her own and disappointment and fear fluttering at her stomach.

Her mother, a merciless and power-hungry typhoon with years of pageantry locked beneath her belt, punished her for her failure. Called her rebellious behaviour against her order blasphemy and became a stone-faced dictator with a bite of venom that made even Dove's confidence waver. With one demanding click of her heel, Dove was sent away from the only country she had ever known and loved and into the arms of her cousin, Nini Salazar, in Salt Lake City where her boundaries and the walls she had put up oh-so-high finally get put to the test.