↳ 𝘃. 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻.

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

WE'RE IN THE SINGLE DIGITS TILL S4 COMES OUT

tw: cussing, jealousy, ooc Nini (again??), EJ slander, EJ and Nini being a couple (🤢)

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

If there was one thing Nini would give Dove credit for, it'd be timed makeovers, and she hated to say it... but having a beauty queen do your makeup gave you a whole different glow.

The Salazar-Roberts girl almost felt embarrassed to text her cousin a thread of "SOS"'s after her intense gym class with Coach Harrington working them through their cores, all the while her legs were like jelly and giving out on her with every step. Auditions were in thirty minutes, so she didn't exactly have the time to change and meet Dove in her chemistry class after school as planned, which had stressed her to no end.

She smelled like an eighth grader's gym locker, felt gross and her face was sheen from sweat.

She felt like she was gonna cry. How was she gonna audition for Gabriella, mind you, the lead of the play Miss Jenn was putting on, looking like she had run a marathon?

Luckily, Dove was twelve steps ahead of her and met her in the washroom closest to the theatre, where auditions were being held.

Anxiously texting the beauty queen on the phone, she was suddenly pulled into the washroom and had luxurious creams, moisturizers and cleansers thrusted into her arms. Dove's commanding voice had immediately put her to work, massaging creams and serums into her face before she was given her lucky sweater and a pair of black leggings the ravenette had found in Nini's locker. How she got in without her locker combination, she was afraid to ask.

The Salazar-Roberts girl's lucky sweater was one bought during her first year here at East High, especially after begging her moms to let her come to the same school where they filmed the original trilogy: High School Musical. She had worn it to every audition for the plays East High had put on, even when she was at Camp Shallow Lake. So, when she had told Dove she had never washed it in fear of washing away the luck, she was more than appalled and picked up the 3-year old jacket with a pair of tongs and a mask.