↳ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸. ༉‧₊˚✧

•------------------------•

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ M̶a̶n̶y̶, m̶a̶n̶y̶, d̶a̶y̶s̶ l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ; ╰┈➤

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕖, 𝔽𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖.

11ᴛʜ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ, 1796.

...

"Alright, mes amis~!" The commander, France, called out to her troops. Everyone turned their attention to her.

"Today, the Italian campaign begins. Now, I know we are very low on food and supplies, but I believe you guys can do it! And I promise you, I'll bring this army to glory and give all of you the riches from Italy."

The soldiers started cheering. They looked like they are encouraged enough to make it through the battle.

"We will be heading through Turin, and then all the way to Vienna." She then grabbed a world map, and placed it on a log. "Here's the plan.." She started.

Everyone laid their eyes on the map. "So I'm aware that we are outnumbered by the Piedmontese army and the Austrian. And if they unite, I'd have no chance. The plan is, sneak in quickly behind Piedmont, fight their troops, and then chase after Austria."

A soldier raised his hand. "Oui?" The French tilted her head at him.

"Are we going to pass through Genoa?" He questioned.

France started giggling. "Non! Of course not! Austria thinks I will, and there are British naval ships there. If I passed there, I'd be surrounded."

"This plan might work, madame." Another French soldier smiled. 

France gave a small nod at them. "I believe in you guys."

...

...

...

𝕋𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟, 𝕀𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕪.

11ᴛʜ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ, 1796.

...

"Okay, Piedmont." The Austrian started. "Today begins the Italian campaign, and I'll need you to watch the front of the river Po, got it? I believe that she'll pass through Genoa, it'll be so funny seeing her surrender to me and Britain!" She giggled.

The Italian sighed. "Do I have to..?"

"Ja! And don't you dare fail this!" Austria yelled.

He heaved another sigh. "I wish I was the Roman Empire again.." And with that he took his leave, riding his horse, and his troops following him.

"Alright boys, prepare. This is going to be easy.." Austria said to her soldiers. Her soldiers gave her a nod and prepared.

...

...

10ᴛʜ ᴀᴘʀɪʟ, 1796.

...

"Signore?" An Italian soldier called out.

"Sì? What is it?" Italy turned his attention to his soldier.

"I have a huge feeling that France will not come from this way.." He murmured.

"Nonsense! France isn't that good at fighting!" The kingdom exclaimed.

"Alright, mio re.." The soldier went back to stay on guard. Italy sighed. He hopes that if Austria loses, France would save him and let him get independence.