Part 2 - Agent La Perla

His hands were big, strong but still gentle. He had always been so gentle. It was surprising for a man of his size. His caress was always soft but determined, like he knew what he was doing.

She laid with her cheek pressed against the mattress and her backside in the air while he stood behind her on his knees. He pulled her hair away from her neck, gentilly and smooth like he thought every caress was important. He dragged a smooth hand from her neck, down her spine, pressing his index finger down a bit harder than the other fingers just next to her spine. His hand caressed her back all the way down to her hips where his other hand was waiting, lying heavy but strong on her hips. He caressed her bum, hugging her cheeks in his hands and she could feel his erection slide between her cheeks. She wanted him to just find a hole and push into her. She didn't even care which, she just wanted him inside her.

"Oh Bill..."

"Did you say something?"

It was Jan Wahl. Not Bill. The man was behind her but didn't at all have the gentle touch Cassie pictured Bill having. Jan's hands were big but he touched too hard and his palms were wet with sweat. He spanked her ass and Cassie moaned just to please him and to get the attention away from her saying another man's name. She felt Jan's stroke get harder and it was actually nice if she didn't think about the man standing behind her.

Jan was a Norwegian business man, coming to New York every other month. Each time he made arrangements to meet Cassie. He took her to the same restaurant every time, bought her roses and expensive lingerie he wanted to see her in when they were in his hotelroom. He wanted the girlfriend experience even if he had a wife. But at the age of 57, his wife wasn't so interesting anymore. He had told Cassie that he thought about his daughter's friends too much until he met her. Cassie had smiled like she was flattered, in reality she looked at the middle aged man with distaste. He wanted to imagine her being his mistress and that she wanted him for real but in reality Cassie just wanted what he had in his wallet.

Jan spanked her again and she moaned, "baby", to amplify the fantasy. Cassie closed her eyes again. Thinking of the last time she and Bill had met. He had lived at her place then too. He had slept in her bed as usual, they had slept in each other's bed since they were teenagers. When he was sleeping she had lifted the cover just to look at his body. He wore just a pair of white Calvin Klein boxers. Hugging the big bulge in the front. She had never seen what was inside but what she could see from the outside of the boxers no girl had ever been disappointed. She looked at the lean muscles in his arm and chest. The broad collar bone. The small nipples. She had slept with guys much more athletic than Bill, with bigger stronger muscles but there was something with Bill's body that always made her feel her blood travel to her pussy. He looked strong but still soft. Lanky but steady. She thought about that bulge. In the fantasy she dragged the boxers down and watched his cock in the moonlight. She would have dragged her finger along the shaft until he got a reaction. She would watch him get hard while she softly played with his balls in her hand. She would look at the erection, pleased, as it was lying on his stomach. She knew he was big. Bill would move and plant his feet against the mattress which would make it easier for Cassie to crawl down between his legs. He would still be sleeping, looking so relaxed and vulnerable while Cassie kissed up his thighs. They were thick of muscles just like his cock. Bill moved again in his sleep and when she slowly licked the tip of his erection it would twitch and wake up Bill and he would look at her with fire in that hooded gaze.

Jan came with a cry and Cassie woke up from her fantasy and faked her orgasm. She was a professional after all.

"Ah baby... Baby..." moaned Jan and kissed her back in gratitude.

Now her work was done. Finally she could go home and prepare for Bill's arrival and wash away the invisible tramp stamp she had on her forehead.

Bill would come early the next day so when she got home she cleaned up and changed her sheets. She took a long shower and was pleased that she had already shaved every part that needed to be smooth. She dryed her hair, even made loose curls before putting on an emerald green lace thong with a matching negligee and just to fool him that she always was dressed like that when she went to bed, she let her face be makeup free.