All together

I'm putting y/n you and me and glam rocks and my cousins and sun and moon and my kids jk no
——————————————————
Sun~
______
I walk across the pizza plex to play a game with the others truth or dare ofc I walk over and moon was there y/n hayl- I mean hayhay and the glam rocks and Erick and Arely hayhay's cousins I'm happy for tonight I sit down "hello there sunrise !" Says the little girl Arely and Erick said "I bet he's a slut" the brother says and I turned around and cried and I heard a slap I turn to see Haylee hit Erick  and say " YOU UNGREATFUL FOOL!" And hugs me and says "it's ok he's just an ass" and moon picks me up and put me on his lap  and y/ n starts the game "Freddy t or d" and Freddy said "dare" and y/n was a simp and said " kiss me dear" as they did moon joined in and kissed me on the lips and touched my thighs as the other's and I mean haylee push her cousins out with chica and Roxane And said "MOON WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU" ofc she said it.

Arely-outside Freddy's room-
——————————————
I was bored waiting so I grabbed Erick and go inside the vents watching "what The fuck?!?" I said out loud then proceeded to say "Shit..." I got dragged out by a tall man green skin and light red hair with glasses stupid lookin pants and I screamed like bugs bunny that's when it hit me 😃💅 😮💅 😫💅 "AHHHHHHHHHHH" so indeed haylee had to hear me but instead it happened finally was here for meee and said "wtf happened my baby?!?" I pointed at the tall man (Monty) and said "he hurt Erick and me " Haylee grabbed us and put us in a room that was for playing with other kids and meet the first person that I feel in love with a mirror .

My POV
I watched my cousins try breaking in it was nice.I beat Monty's ass lmao.

Moons POV
Monty left Haylee's cousins we're stuck with Monty and Haylee I guess I'll make this a show I take off my pants and make sun suck it so I say "sunny want something to drink?" He turns to see my tentacles out and says "sure" as he bends down I shove it in his mouth he gags a few times but then stops Roxane was mad cause she wishes it was her and Freddy but fredde likes y/n  as sun sucks my cock I stop him and put a collar on him saying "I own sunny if he is lost bring him to me" sunny said "MOON!" He yelled  but I laid him on my lap fucking him as I see Freddy fucking y/n sun moaned " moon can you play with me and fill my neck with bites" "finally sunshine" I say biting his neck and shoving my tentacles into him hard.
He keeps on grabbing my face and says " open" but don't listen but now I opened my mouth and he kisses me with tongue. God it was hot to but he kept going.

Monty POV
I was beaten by a 5th grader that is failing math. "Yes that's me that pretty one and I'm here with Monty the ratite looking as bitch and glam rock Freddy looking like Godzilla ehh" the girl said but she tied up meh hands.

Suns POV
As I keep sucking I was crying of pleasure when moon picks me up and sat me on his cock but it was in my ass  and omg " ITS BIG" I said as Freddy watched jerking off (just had the idea.)  then Freddy says " try putting two fingers in and fuck him  your cock will feel better" as much moon listens to me
He listened to Freddy!
And oh my lord "MOON!" I cummed on Freddy and I said" omg I'm so sorry!" But moon kept going but moon said " Aye Freddy wanna help" Freddy said "Sure" and my thoughts ran wild! But moon but me in a weird position he carried my legs and still on his cock and Freddy was the same size as moon he shoved it up my clit!  I moved around  as I said " fuck me harder daddy moony and Freddy!" I said drooling and it got on my tentacle so I jerked my dick off as I'm crying in pleasure.
As they finish I get dressed and sat on moons lap (he has clothes on) and sleep on his chest. Freddy then goes to y/n room to sleep with her

Moons pov
Haylee came back with her cousins Arely holding a mirror self loving and Erick just looking around

(Arely)Haylee had ink all over her but she put her cousins to sleep somehow so smooth sun was tried so we laid down

(Arely)
Haylee had ink all over her but she put her cousins to sleep somehow so smooth sun was tried so we laid down .

The Next Morning

As I woke up I see Arely hanging off the bed  and Haylee gone Erick playing music and Sun playing with my clothes but I guess Haylee just went out but i got dressed showed the cousins around and Sun told them how to make a bee drawing then we went to find there older cousin Haylee who was gone and we found her in parts and service fixing "MONTY?!?" I yelled out as sun took Arely and Erick outside haylee turned around and said "oh don't worry it'll be ok moon  he's being brand new!" I say "ok" I turned to sun and said "let's hurry out.."
sun looked confused and ran off with the kids and I waited for her she came out and said "he's almost done now let's go!" We walked back to the room and  then Haylee said " umm we have to go now bye guys Erick Arely come on say bye" "bye" they said arely left saying" Don't worry we'll meet again some  Sunny day!" She sounded positive about it.

———————
1000 words folks!
Arely:YAY!
Erick:ugh you still continue it ?
Me:SHUT UP YOU !
Arely:AHAHA!
Leah:hi :)
Rolman : SHUT UP!
Nikolas : what's 9+10?
Me:21
Rolman and Leah : You stupid 😤