Really? Leave me?

Angst warning.
—————————————————————
Sun
——-
"WHY YOU REALLY LOVE HER MOON" moon shrugs off and said "I WONT GIVE A FUCK SHES SO HOT AND TIGHT!" Moon yelled at me and I said "WOW IF YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH WHY WONT YOU GO WITH ROXANNE?!?" Then moon said "FINE I WILL SHES BETTER ANYWAYS" he said as he left the room I sat there in tears. (SuckZ my art)

Chica texted me 🐥:yo sun we're playing games and sleeping over I heard Roxanne and moon are together now

Chica texted me
🐥:yo sun we're playing games and sleeping over I heard Roxanne and moon are together now.
☀️:I know chica I just don't get why he's an ass.
🐥:I know I know just please come.
☀️:sure at where?
🐥: Monty's room.
☀️:k
I got there with a yellow crop top and some shorts and I was the first one and Monty greeted me " how's it going little guy?" "Moon cheated on me with Roxanne!" "I accidentally invited them." "It's ok Monty chica told me " and then the two came in and moon was there standing there smiling at me then moon kicked me into the wall which was hard and I fainted.

Monty
———
Sun was on the floor and moon was laughing his ass off no wonder they both argue for a while and I helped sun and placed him on a bed I know moon will apologize to sun and they will fuck but it was worst instead of moon fucking sun he fucked Roxanne in front of sun when he woke up he cried and waited for chica came and talks to sun and later when moon was finished with Roxanne he carried sun outside I didn't know what it was about Roxanne was upset about it.

Moon
———
"Sun listen I" "you what love me more?" "Yes I do sunny" I said as I kissed him and he happily smiled at me and licked my neck. I then broke up with Roxy and went with sun my love and we went back to the daycare.
THE NEXT DAY
I woke up and helped sun with the kids I had a boner so I sat done at the arts table and sun sat down on my lap so I took off my pants slightly and fucked him "shush be quiet" I wisperd to him (sorry I don't know how to spell wisperd 😭)
Later (not in a mood for smut)
"Bye kids"
_______________———-
Bye bye 😭
Makings mermaid au soon :D
How many chaps
40 if I can
Still gonna work on this one