HIM

Somehow I've always found my struggling. Struggling to keep calm was the biggest issue of living. I used to be the girl who they called a sleeping lion. I would stay out of your way as long as you stood out of mines and I was all about my books and the one person I called a friend. But one day the world changed. And so did I.

Starting sixth grade was the hardest thing for me to do expecially because I was going to a new school where I would have to meet new people and learn new people and their fake ways and who to trust and who not to trust. The night before my first day I remember my mom handing me my new Micheal Kors belt that I asked for and my new stuff and saying to me " baby girl.. Please make me happy. I just wanna be proud. I want u too make me happy. I can't take any more phone calls from teachers talking about disrespectful behavior . Remember RESPECT IS THE KEY. I know your not going to like every one but just try to surrounds your self with people that has purpose and that is going some where in life. Ghettoness and ghetto friends will bring you ink where.. Conduct your self like a lady. You see how I made you proud .. I want you to do the same" Till this day I can still remember every detail of that talk because you may not believe me butt that talk changed my entire life that night.

As I walked through those doors of HCSS I walked in with a sour stomach ,a scared mind, and a weak body.. During my 11 yrs of life I have never felt something so bad in my entire living. This was my first feeling, even though my step dad had held my hand walking me in , I still was dumb scared. This was one of the worst experiences in my entire life. I walked in and went to the office to get my locker combination and when I found my locker I had a little trouble opening it, It was jammed tight. The janitor had to come and tamper it so it would work and when I finally

got it going, I was almost late ...

I walked into the class that they had assigned me to take a placement test and on my way into it I could feel a pair of eyes staring directly at me and my face. I pretended not to notice but once I glanced at his face I had to admit he was cute af . Its like he was heaven sent and everything I wanted: Tall, caramel color, low cut, jays all in one Guy! Damn he was cute.

After the placement test , We had to listen to this dum ass presentation about the code of conduct, the school made it very clear that they didn't tolerate any BS so I figured I would have to step up.

The bell rang for lunch, and I wondered where to sit, I had no friends yet so I just sat with a group of girls that seemed to be mingling and by surprise a girl who used to go to zanetti (my former school) seen me and sat infront of me.

"hey Daphne ! I forgot you was going here to this year" I exclaimed

" yea my mom signed me up here cause she didn't like how the teachers...."

I was interrupted by the same boy who I had seen earlier, Daphne kept talking not knowing that I stopped listening long ago. The same boy purposely sat at the table behind Daphne so that we were facing each other.

What the hell is this boy doing ! I thought to my self.

Then suddenly I felt my stupid ass walking over there to say something. when I realized what I was doing I played it off like I was throwing my trash away. And when I sat down and found my self staring at him our eyes finally met for the first time.....