Dazhaun

So my school life went on and I was just starting to get to know my scheldules and criteria and expectations .. Then as rushing from my locker  I bump into these three  Dum ass niggahs, Just by hearing them you could tell that they was spit right out from the hood. They laughed , and one of them for somereason kept staring and looking back at me..

wtf are they laughing at?  I thought to mydel

Was there something wrong with me or something .. Then I went on with the day still thinking of what they might had been laughing at ... It was finally the end of an exhausting day and I was released to find out that daphne was on the same bus as me so she helped me locate the bus and sat with me on it but then she found out that she was not supposed to take the bus so she left me ... I was anxious and scared and didn't know who to talk to .. I then realized that 2 of the boys that laughed at me earlier that day sat diagonally in front of me ..this was the worst thing that could have happened.. I then looked out the window and pretended not to see them . Ten minutes later when the bus pulled out of the school parking lot .. The boys had seen me and I heard them talking about me but I couldn't hear what they were saying .. One of the boys then said "hey" butI pretended not to hear and then once again he said " hey " I looked their way with an attitude and said hey.. Now the same boy said is your name samantha I said "yes , why " he then replied " what preschool did you go to " I answered " Early childhood " he then turned to the other boy and said " I knew it " he then said to me " do u remember a guy named dazhaun" I replied " no " although I think I used to date him in preschool ..( don't judge me I know I was fast ) but any ways his freind laughed and I heard him say " well after all those things you told me yall did , I would think she'd remember you .. He then turned and said " are u sure u don't remember me" I said I think I used to date a dazhaun in preschool " he smiled and said " yea that was me " with a smirk in his face .. He asked to sit with me and I said yea so then we just had a conversation... I was blushing the whole time. It was then time for him to get off and he asked to get a hug. I blushed and said no . Up to this day I still don't know why . The next day we exchanged kik names and sat together .. Every day we sat together and spoke about our day . As we got to reunite each other again we hugged every time seen in the hall . I remember seeing him hug other girls and thinking what is he doing ? But I never mentioned it to him because every time I was around him he made me feel like his only priority. But I felt my conscience telling me all the time that this relationship wasn't going to work because he seemed like a reall niggah and most niggahs don't Need a girlfriend .. They just want thots. But I ignored my Conscience, because I was blinded by how sweet and nice he was .. I fell in love with him .. And I believe he felt the same way about me. One day he sent his freind to ask me out for him . I told his freind that to tell him to ask me hisself and the same day on the bus later that day we made our relationship official. I was living in a fairy tale. he came to my locker to check up on me after each class, and hugged me , he sat with me at lunch , we laughed , I sat with his freinds , he sat with mines. It was like living in a fairytale . I remember yanni ( the shy guy) coming over to me but then turned away when dazhaun came and hugged me .i really didn't care about him any more because I had dazhaun . He was my charming .

Every day I woke up to go to school just to see him.

 Wednesday_lunch

I sat at my usual lunch table and today Dazhaun and Devin decided to sit with me and Daphne.

Something about the way dazhaun acted and spoke told me he was one of the players that had so many thots. I knew I was right , but being with him just felt so fun and nice.

''so dazhaun' I said nervously biting my lips

" yea" he said looking into my eyes .

"I wont be here for the next two days , I have some church thing that I have to go to" I whimpered

" So that means I gotta go 2 days without seeing my bae!" he sad as he frowned rubbing the top off his head.

 " Its not that long Dazhaun" I said trying to be a little more optimistic, with a little attitude that you could hear in my voice .

Then he started a long lecture about how I might cheat on him and devin just kept making jokes about the whole theory, Meanwhile Daphne sitting there like what the heck is going on ?