Fucking Shinky

As i run into school im greeted by my best friend, Celine or Ceko for short. Shes always been my best friend. We met in primary school in junior infants. She stole my bar so i slapped her and she cried and she slapped me back. We cried together. We do everything together. If she gets into trouble its normally because of me. And i i get into trouble all hell breaks loose. Ceko says i get into these rage fits and she cant control me.
'SEBBBBB'

'CEKOOOO'

'Hey, where have you been you missed first class, iv been waiting for ages!'

'Mate, I FUCKING OVER SLEPT, my "alarm" didnt go off this morning'

'HA yea i sooo believe that, id say The teachers will totally believe that'

' yea well i dont feel like going to class yet ima go hang out at the vending machines'

*Ceko Grunt* 'well i may go back to class i think shes looking for me'

'Alri see yea'
As i start to walk down the hall im stopped by a teacher, i just ignore her and walk away but she called me back.
'Miss Turtle, Class has already started, why arnt you in class?'

'Listen miss, i dont give shit'

'Excuse Me, Miss Turtle that vulgar language is nit permitted in this school, go to the principles office NOW'

'Ha yea ooooookay' i shout as i start walking away. I eventually reach the vending machines and take out my money I had taken from my mams purse earlier this morning. Theres a range of shit to choose from, none of them really catching my eye. Theres four vending machines standing side by side. I go to the second one. Ugh still nothing. Then i go to the third one amd its the most beautiful thing i have ever seen in my life. In a shiny silver packet, TURTLE CHOCOLATE LOLIPOP. Ugh but its 2.50 and i only have 2.00. Think Seb Think. I look under the vending machines, nothing. Ugh i give up. I punch the vending machine, nothing happens, i kick it, still nothing happens. I run back to the back wall. I turn around and eye down the vending machine. 'Your mine' i think to myself. I start to run. As i edge nearer to it i jump and drop kick the vending machine. I break a hole in it and fill my bad with shit. As i walk out of the hall i could hear the lunch ladies shouting at each other about it. I start walking to class..