Chapter 1

Wilbur pov:
"This is just a bonding trip for me and your brother to go on. We have planned ot ahead of time but,"

Dad pointed out the window where the murder of crows sat outside as he whisper the next part.

"Your mother loves to drop things onto us without notice. And I don't want to disappoint your brother"

"CAW!CAW!"

"Hey! You know it's true seeing that you didn't tell me you were pregnant  again with Tommy!" Dad crossed his arms and pouted. Mommy had kept Tommy a secret until yesterday.

"I know Dad, but why can't me and Tommy come too? I'll be good!" Phil just messed my hair up as he laugh.

"I know mate, but this trip is for Techno and me," Picking up the bags Dad headed downstairs  to the door where Techno was waiting.

"Wilbur I promise that we'll go on our own trip someday and Techno will have to take care of Tommy."

My tail wagged as I try to think of the adventure me and Dadza will go on when it's my turn. "Okay Dadza!" Going over to Techno I gave him a big hug. "Have fun on your trip!"

Y/n pov:
I'm a fucking baby! Why did this have to happen to me. Did I anger the gods in my last life?! If I'm a baby I can't drink (f/d) anymore.

Looking around the crib to find any clues on where the hell I was I saw a picture on a lady. She had brown hair that reached her back and a purple gown on. "Baba wada" (pretty  lady)

If I share any blood with that lady maybe this life won't be too bad. Wait a minute. Placing my hands on top of my stomach it felt like-NO!

NO I REFUSE! I'M Y/N AND I AT LEAST HAVE THE RIGHT TO KEEP MY DIGNITY!

~TWO MINUTES LATER~

I was wrong...this is so disgusting sitting in your own shit...probably even going to have to cry so whoever is here can change me.

Hanging my head in shame it was time to admit defeat. "Wwa tee waa." (lost the war) I'm gonna have to accept being a baby until I can talk again.

Welp, it's time to make whoever had me regret it. Plus I can now say that word everyone banned me from using after I used it against a wild Karen.

No one pov:
Sitting in the living room Wilbur was flipping through the baby book Philza had left for him. The kitchen was stock with food thst should last half a year.

Basement had all of the baby supplies in there but the food was in the kitchen. Wilbur try to think of what he and Tommy will do when he woke up from his nap.

Not knowing his new baby brother had the soul of a tired teenager, who know he's full of angst waiting to just happen. Nor does Y/n know that they are now Tommyinnit.

The gremlin child who keeps getting trauma and becoming lonely in each smp video he posted. Y/n knows the lore won't treat them well.

Good thing they haven't realized it yet. Though their about to once they cry out for Wilbur to come upstairs to change them.