Introduction

(A/N: Hiii. Writing two in a day cause I can. So far, I have 1 read. And that's me. Nice. So um in case any body's actually gonna read this, I guess this explains a lot more than the previous chapter. I think? Yeah. Have a nice time reading!)

My name is Michelle Danes.

17.

Born in Oxford, England.

I had a nice family of three; me, my mum, and my twin brother. I've never met my dad. Last year, us three were involved in a car accident. I even had to take surgery on my leg. I survived, but Mum and Russell? They didn't even make it to the hospital.

I ran away from the orphanage. I hated it.

I dropped out of school as well.

So I lived with my best friend, Lynnette. 18. I call her Lyn, sometimes Lynnette when things get serious. We lived at her Dad's 2nd house. It wasn't that big. Not too small either. Just nice for us two to fit.

Who knew how much things would change when Harry, Lynnette's half-brother, and 4 of his band mates came to stay at our place just for a while? You see, Harry was a contestant in a reality show; The X Factor. He didn't make it through as an individual act, so he was put together with 4 others; Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall, to form a group. They named themselves One Direction.

So yeah, they stayed with us for a while. You could say things got cosy between Niall and I. We talked a lot, hung out together, flirted even, until we both realized our feelings for each other and the next thing you know I'm his girlfriend.

I remember my first encounter with him.

"Maybe,"

I wasn't very good at continuing conversations.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," Lynn yawned out, before walking her way to her room.

I decided to do the same. I got out of bed making my way to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth for two minutes. Done stripping my clothes off, I stepped into the shower cubicle and allowed the warm water run down my body. After soaping and shampooing, I used a certain conditioner for frizzy hair, having me to wait for two to three minutes before washing, so I turned the water off. Go green.

"Is this the bathroom, Harry?" A thick accent calls from outside the door.

I hear Harry answer, "Yeah,"

I turned on the water again to let whoever was outside know that someone was in here.

Too late.

By just hearing a click of the doorknob I hurriedly took my towel and managed to cover at least the front part of my body before the door opened.

The second the owner to that thick Irish accent walked in, he noticed me which gave him a bit of a shock for a millisecond before covering his eyes and stuttering to me, "Oh my God- I am so sorry- I- sorry-"

"I don't think you should be in here right now!" I shouted over the loud water falling.

"Y-yeah sorry- I'll leave now-sorry!" He shouted before quickly exiting the bathroom. I sighed in relief that he was gone. I put the towel back to it's respective place before washing the conditioner off.

Done showering, I changed into some decent clothes; a white floral sleeveless top covered by a light blue cardigan, matching my cobalt skinny jeans. I dried my brownish-red hair quickly before tying it as a side ponytail after applying a thin, thin layer of makeup quickly. I pasted a post-it on Lynn's room door to let her know I was going out.

Out to get some books and breakfast.  

-Michelle <3

Making sure I had my purse and phone, I walked across the halls and bumped into some of Harry's friends I then knew as Louis, Zayn and Liam. They were nice. Funny, even. I didn't see the guy who walked in on me showering though. I introduced myself quickly but politely then finally walked out of the house.

I walked over to a nearby book store and bought some books a friend suggested then spotted a nearby Starbucks. Even though I've only seen these guys once and have no idea who they really are, I bought one for each of them anyway to be nice. So I was carrying two paper trays with seven cups of Starbucks and a paper bag containing six books.

I nearly dropped half the stuff I was carrying when someone bumped into me. I wouldn't blame the person; I wasn't paying attention much on the streets either.

"Sorry!" We both said at the same time. The way he said 'sorry' was so familiar. We both bent down to pick up the books that were scattered on the ground.

I looked up to see Harry's friend, the one who walked in on me showering. I couldn't get a good glimpse of his face the first time, but I knew it was him because of his accent and blonde hair. This time he wore sunglasses. He didn't notice me yet though, he was still picking up some books.

"Sorry, I wasn't really concentrating," he said, still not looking at me.

I let out a laugh, "This is probably the hundredth time you've said sorry to me today."

He finally looked up at me, a laugh then escaping his lips as well. "It's you," he said before removing his sunglasses. He was cute. His eyes were a really nice blue. I liked his teeth as well, it was crooked, but it made him special somehow.

"It's me," I said before standing up and picked up the paper bag with the two trays.

He stood up as well, "Let me help you with that," he said, taking away one tray and the paper bag. "Thanks,"

"Niall."

"What?"

"My name's Niall," he said, letting out a hand.

"Oh, uh, I'm Michelle, Harry's half-sister's best friend," I said while shaking his hand.

There was a short silence and eye contact before he looked at the ground and back to me in a millisecond, "Uh, Michelle?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you had breakfast yet?"

I smiled, I knew where this was going. "No, actually. Why?"

He looked nervously to the ground and back at me again, "Would you like to have breakfast with me?"

"That'll be a pleasure,"

So a month from there, we began dating for real, and nothing stopped us.

(A/N: Yay, chapter's done. Comment, vote, share, follow? Is that all the options you have o.o idk, um I hope this explains a bit more than the previous chapter and I hope you liked it!)