New Recruit

Grim Reaper, the harvester of souls, the entity existing in the shadows waiting for the exact moment to take one's life, bringing their soul to the afterlife. This is the name given to the mysterious yet alluring woman who's a part of the Widow Company.

____________________________________

10 January 2022 (lets pretend this is the date)

Somewhere in the desert

____________________________________

A woman with sandy blonde hair, up in a low tight bun sat at a table in a cafe, writing information on a notepad, a cup of steaming coffee to her left. Suddenly a man with a piping hot cup walks over to her table, grabs the empty chair across from her, and sits in it. She looks up at the man and slightly rolls her eyes.

"Tea?" She asked like it wasn't a surprise.

"Yeah, well I'm a long way from a proper pint." the male says annoyed he couldn't get a proper tea. He then placed his forearms on the table and leaned into the table, looking into the woman's eyes.

"Russia disowned Barcov."

"Well they didn't have much choice, did they? He's dead." He tilted his head with a sigh.

"You took a big bite out of that, John." She addresses him by his first name.

"For now..." He nods his head continuously, "but left unchecked Kate..."

"It wont be.." Kate shook her head while reaching over on the ground, picking up a dirt colored binder. "General Shepard pulled the files you asked for. What exactly is this about?" John put his hand out about to grab the binder away from her but she gently slams it onto the table before he could reach it.

"A task force." He looks at her with a slight pain behind his eyes

She shook her head, "We already have loose ends."

"And I will tie them."

"I can fund assets. Not outlaws."

John Price nods his head in disapprovement and slides his cup of tea over to her side. "Enjoy the tea." He was about to get up out of his seat before Kate Laswell slides the binder over to him.

"Zakhaev wants Barcovs throne."

"I almost buried them on an OP."

"They're going to get him out."

"Then give me what I need" Price states sternly, pointing his pinter finger into the table.

Kate then leans back in her chair and waits for Price to show her the profiles the general pulled for the man. He takes it, and pulls out multiple files.

"Who is your crew?" She then leans over the table yet again.

"Sergeant Garrick," Price replied, pulling the first folder.

"Kyle?"

"They call him 'Gaz'..... He never said anything."

He handed Kate the folder for Gaz and continued reading. "John MacTavish, SAS. Sniper - demolitions. Goes by 'Soap'."

"Why?" Kate questioned as he handed her Soap's file.

"That's classified."

Kate gave him a weird look, starting to chuckle before he moved on.

"There he is..." Price said, handing Kate the folder. "Simon Riley."

Laswell's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "There's no picture."