Unexpected dream

⚠️Smut, sexual things, and bad words 😱😱⚠️

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Ugh fuck..." Kiri moaned. The blonde roughly pushes inside of the red head. "Shit.. your tight." The blonde groans holding on to the boys waist. The blonde let's the red head get use to his size before slamming in repeatedly. "AHH SHIT..K-KATSUKI.. Fuck...slow...AAHDOWN...." The red head whines. The blonde chuckles, and goes faster biting the red heads shoulder.

Few minutes later

" Dude what do you eat" Kiri asks while trying to catch his breath. "What can't keep up?" Katsuki laughs. "No seriously I need to know your diet." Kiri begs. " You have 5 mins left." The blond says going to take a shower. " Yeah yeah I know. See yah later bro." The rock exited the dorm and closes the door.

Katsuki turns on the water and steps in the shower. 'fuck what am I doing. Hooking up with your bestfriend? Ugh I need to turn my life around. Just because I have this stupid addiction doesnt mean I need to stop everything else in my life ' after scrubbing his body and finishing the blonde steps out and dry's himself with a towel. The blond grabs a shirt and boxers then lays in his bed thinking what to do.

Soon he feel asleep.............
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

The next day
11:47 Thursday November 14th

Izuku listens to the teacher writing down notes stopping for a second to yawn. The greenette turns his head to look out the window. There he sees a tall handsome man standing next to a wall. ' wowww who the freak is that...he is just my type...' But unfortunately for..izuku atleast..a yellowed haired boy walks up to the blond and starts to kiss..then. Make out. ' annnddd of course he's taken.' the greenette rolls his eyes and looks back to his teacher and start to doze off.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
𝘪𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭. 𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘐𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩. 𝘐𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧... 𝘏𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪s𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬s 𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴. 𝘏𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘳... 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘳.

𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱...
𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱

𝘉𝘦𝘦𝘱..

RINGGGG
RINGGG
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Ring
Izuku wakes up to the sound of the college bell. ' it... It was just a dream.. ' he gathers all his stuff and walks out the class room.

He heads to the lunch confused as fuck. He keeps questioning why did he have that dream? He didn't even know the handsome guy?!!! Not looking were he is going he bumps in to someone.

"Hey watch where your going-" izuku looks up and sees the very very fucking handsome man. "O-oh!! I'm so sorry I wasn't looking were I was going please forgive me!! " the green one pleads still shocked. The great katsuki breath was taken away. He didn't know what to say. this boy was so beautiful he looked like an actual angel? The blonde thought confused.

" O. m.g your so adorable!!! And it's okkk bakubabe wasn't looking either. The names Mina!!! What about you cutie?? " A pink haired girl says excitedly. " oh.. Uh izuku Midoriya! I-its nice to meet you. " the green one introduce himself while looking at the ground blushing cause he just got called cute.

" awww such a cute name. Well we have to go. I hope to see you around byee! " the pink girl walks off with her friends. ' jeez he was soo hot/cute' both the green and blonde thought.

Authors note
I know y'all gonna skip this

BUTT
thank u for reading I might suck but I hoped u enjoyed it. Have a lovely day!

What izuku looks like

738 words wait 741