Didn't go as planned

They kisses and kissed swapping saliva. Katsuki made sure that he did his tricks while making out with izuku.
Izuku grind and grind on katsuki trying to make katsuki do other tricks.

But katsuki was holding back. ' fuck  I can't fuck him rn... wait why..can't I...there isn't a solid reason not to.

Izuku gasped so hard when he felt katsuki grab his ass then katsuki started taking off his and izuku clothes. "K-katsuki..mm" izuku moaned. "Fuck look at you so fucking gorgeous." Katsuki said staring at izukus body. Izuku turned his head getting shy that his body is all out.

Katsuki went down and kissed izuku then his neck giving him hickeys and then kissed his way down to his new favorite place. "Suck" katsuki held three fingers infront of izukus lips.

Izuku did as told and put the fingers in his mouth sucking and licking them."mm good boy. Are you ready?" Katsuki asked making sure he's ok.  Izuku nodded wanting some more pleasure.
Katsuki stuck one finger in him first and started his little tricks trying to make sure izuku felt good. "Mm.." izuku moaned. "F-feels weird.." izuku said. " I know it's going to feel better just be patient."

Katsuki put to fingers in him and moved his fingers up. " KAT!" Izuku moaned. " found it" katsuki smirked and kept moving his finger up. " mmm. Ohh fuckkk katsukiii.." izuku moaned trying to keep his voice down. " ohh please more katsuki please I need it." Izuku begged looking up at katsuki while katsuki added a third finger and started going faster. " yes yes yes kat ohh god yes please" izuku moaned.

" looks like your ready huh baby?" Katsuki asked teasingly. " Yes please katsuki I need you" izuku begged ' fuck if I knew he was like this in bed I would of fucked him by now'