Look

⚠️bad words, smut,⚠️

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"HE DID WHAT!" A brown short haired girl yelled. Izuku ran his hands through his hair. " Izuku why would you let him touch you like that!!"

"I don't know.... W-well how would you feel if a hot smoking guy starts touching you where your most sensitive?!!" Izuku exclaimed.  She looks at izuku like he said a bad word.
"Your sensitive everywhere" The chubby girl said.

Izuku rolled his eyes, then his mind started to lead him to what happened after the little incident.

" He's trying to take my cutie.' katsuki smirked. Izuku faced look exactly like kiris hair. " Really already katsuki? At least get to know the boy." Mina said

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Katsuki asked the boy. Izuku almost lost it.
"How is that getting to know him kat?" Denki said. " Idk just wanna know?" Katsuki stared at izuku making izuku feel small.

"U-uh I-i have to go t-to class. T-thank you for the food a-and it was nice meeting you all." Izuku said while trying to make sure no one saw how red he was.

"Look what you did katsuki you scared the boy away." Mina said frowning. Katsuki rolled his eyes.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Katsukis thrusted fast inside the male trying to feel good but izuku just couldn't leave his head.

"Aaah~ f-fuck wait.. oh my..~" the male moaned.

Katsuki thrusted faster imagining the male being the greenette and fuckk did he like it.

He imagined izukus curvy body naked and his ass tight while katsuki fucks him senselessly. "Oh fuck-" katsuki groaned.

After that katsuki layed in his bed. ' damn I need him. I barley felt anything untill I thought about fucking him. Shit...I need a plan.'

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

HI

THANK U

4

The

VOTES

I

APPRECIATE IT

now byeee ❤️