29 .In search of Ammi- Abbu's murderers

HM was disturbed...as her sister was not talking with her and it's been one week...HM had already appointed Billu when she came in Lucknow in search of Ammi -Abbu's murderers...HM got to know that KK group of industries was behind it...KK group of Industries owner Kartik Agarwal (KA) was the master mind....HM's abbu and KA once were good friend but time skips... dosti dusmani me badal gayi as HM's father become a successful businessman...so aisehi KA planned this murder....KA didn't know about HM and KS as he thought that everyone of Mallik's family died in that fire incident.......
...
...
Kartik Agarwal's son's name is Karan Agarwal (K) ..who is a rich spoil brat...he also helped his father in his illegal business ....HM planned to trap KA's son ....as per her plan from the past one week HM accidentally yet intentionally was coming infont of K .....and HM's planned succeed ...K was somehow very much impressed by HM's beauty and from past 3 days they were dating each other ..although it's all are HM's plan but for K it is a serious relationship .....from past few days they were hanging out with each other ...night clubbing ..sab chal raha tha ....aise hi ek aur week chale gaye ....in those days HM was able to manage to gain faith of K ...and on the other side K was totally lost in HM as she is beauty with brain ..in this small time period HM had gave some beautiful ideas related to their business ...that's why K's father also started liking HM ..as they didn't know about HM's real identity ..yes they knew it that HM is SHO of MPT but they didn't knew about her parents as HM told them that PS is her mother and they also believed in that ...as KA had appointed some men to get information about HM ...co incidentally HM got to know that information and with help of Billu HM was successfull in giving false information about HM ....after finding nothing suspicious KA also approved HM and K's relationship ...as KA thought that if HM will be with them then handling illegal business from escaping from police will be easy for them ....yes they had informers in police department also but officer like Haseena Mallik if with by their side that is another strength .....so everything was going according to HM's plan but one thing didn't change ..................

.............................................................................................................................................................

But one thing didn't change and that is HM and KS's relationship ....KS is still mad on HM ...HM tried a lot to talk to her and mended everything but all the time KS ignored her and being offended from past few days HM also was maintaining distance from her as KS told her to do that ...this made KS more angry .....PS tried to sorted out things between them but all in vain ....

But although KS is angry on HM ...but she had a constant eye on HM's all deeds ...and from past two weeks HM's behaviour had changed ...she used to go to late night parties ...she used to consume alcohols ....all those were noticed by KS ..she wanted to confront her but their relation now a days didn't let her do this ..... 

........................................................................................................................................................................

Aise hi din nikalte gaye .....ekdin Kunal Agarwal came in MPT and HM intoduced him with all the MPT members ...KS was not getting good vibes from this guy ..so she told Billu to collet information about K ...and from Billu's behaviuor KS smelled something fishy ....and something clicked in her mind ...she remembered that from past few days HM and Billu talked with each ther a lot of time ...KS was joining dots in her mind and she decided to follow Billu ....and what she get to know from Billu made her hell mad on HM ....she decided to confront her tonight and here HM also decided to disclose her plan to KS tonight and was thinking to sort out everything as it's been a long that two sisters were talking to each other like normal person and that was disturbing for both of them as they are incomplete with each other ..............

............................................................................................................................................................................

Here as per plan KS was behind Billu ...but Billu didn't had any idea about this ..so he carelessly was following HM's order and was giving her information about a man ...as he cut the call and turned around seeing KS infront of him he become scared ....he thought to run from there ..KS can easily understand what he was thinking so she said ...

KS : Billa agar bhagne ki koshis vi kiya na to bata rahe hai goli se uda dalenge ...chup chap bike k piche baith jao ....

Billu (B) had no option ...so he just followed KS's order and sat behind of her bike ..KS drove her bike to an isolated place ...Billu can sense KS's anger so he gulped his throat in fear..then KS said ..

KS : dekh billa sarafat se puch rahe hai bata de maddam sir k dimag mai kya chal raha hai ..nahito ....

B : he he ...Karishma maddam ..mai ..mai kaise janu maddam sir k dimag mai kya chal raha hai ...wo ..wo to apko pata hona chahiye na ...ap ....ap to SI hai aur unki behen vi na ...acha mai chalti hu ..mujhe chor asso ..accco .....and KS slapped her ...and kept her hand on the holester ...Billu scared ...

KS : dekh billa bakwas sunne ka time nahi hai hamare pass ...ek sas me bako sab nahito ...

B : bata raha hu ..bata raha hu ....ap gussa mat hoiye ...

then Billu said all the plans of HM ...HM's fake relationship with Karan Agarwal and whole plan to catch Ammi - Abbu's murderer ........saying all this Billu left from there in fear ...here KS was processing all the things .......

KS : ( in mind ) bohot badhiya ....itna sab kuch plan kar liya didi ne ..aur hame vanak tak nahi laga ...wah ...aj to unse bat karna hi hai ...chahe jo kuch vi ho jaye ....thinking all of this she drove her bike towards her home ...............

..........................................

....................................................

.....................................................................................

so that's it for this part .............hope you enjoyed ...pls do comment and vote ...thank you and take care ............

UPCOMING : will Kareena reunited ? 

meet with you people soon in the next part ...till then good bye .....................

........................