ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞 (A date)

Akaza POV

Akaza POV

(8 pm)

I'm ready and waiting for Douma to come. Does he want to take me to go somewhere?? Why should it be night?. There was a knock on my door twice and it must be Douma. I opened my door and saw Douma smiling at me. "Hey Akaza~"

"Don't 'heyy' me. What do you want actually?."

"Since you're ready.. I want us to hanging out somewhere! You must like that place~"

"Seriously..Hope this doesn't take too long.."

"Not long! I promise ❤️"

Douma POV

While we were walking, Akaza was playing with his phone. I noticed that the keychain I gave before.. is hanging on Akaza's phone case. I thought he was going to throw the gift away haha! I saw a small shop on the side of the road so I hurried there. "!? Douma where are you going!?"

"Just a minute~!" I went to buy two packs of Dorayaki..one for Akaza! I returned to Akaza and handed him the food. "Here ^^"

"!! O-oh..thanks //.." I smiled widely. "You're welcome~" Later, we stood in front of the cat cafe. Mitsuri suggested this place to me to make Akaza feel happy.. I hope he's okay with cats.. Without any word, Akaza went inside. "Eh? He came in so fast..💧" I went inside and Akaza was sitting cross-legged on the floor..in the cat area while eating his Dorayaki. I went to the counter to order a hot drink. Drinking hot water in this cold and dark weather is very comfortable ✨

Akaza POV

I put my Dorayaki aside and picked up one of the cats that passed in front of me. This cat's fur is so fluffy..and it has soft pink colour. This is the first time I have seen a cat of this colour..very cute and beautiful. I pat the cat head and it purring. "Akaza you don't want to sit on chair?? I brought a drink ^^" Douma's voice suddenly appeared. "No thanks..I just want to sit here."

"Oh..okay then ^^" He sat next to me. "Aw..that cat looks like you Akaza <3"

"Shut up.. Are you trying to compare me to a cat? 💢"

"No~ Don't be too serious~ ✨"

Douma POV

I chuckled and drink my hot chocolate gently. Akaza seemed to enjoy playing with the cat. He's very cute..my face feels a bit hot. I took out my phone and took a picture of him quietly. "!? Oi! Tf you doing? 💢" Ah- He noticed. "You better delete that picture or I'll destroy your beloved phone! 💢"

"Well~ I will keep this picture forever~" Akaza pissed off and I just laughed. "Oh! Do you remember about..what I said that we will go to cinema one day? :D"

"..I forgot-"

"=v=.. It's okay! Finish your hot chocolate quickly and then we'll go there ♡"

"You promised me that this doesn't take too long."

"It won't take too long if we watch one movie only~ Pleaseee :("

"Er...Fine. 💢" I hugged Akaza happily. "Thank you Akazaa"

"...💢"

(At Cinema)

Akaza was waiting for me to buy popcorn. I feel sorry for him because he always need to accompany me..But I don't regret at all~ After buying, Akaza asked me what movie we should watch. "Mm..Korean drama! 🌟" I replied excitedly. Akaza frowned. "What..Fine whatever." Finally we entered the room and looked for a seat.

Akaza POV

40 minutes later, Douma keep wiping his tears with a tissue. Isn't he emotionless?? How can he cry with a movie like this?? This is so boring..I eat Douma's popcorn alone.

Narrator:

(Two hours later)

Douma sighed softly and wiped away his last tears. "I hate sad endings.." He wanted to get up but his shoulders felt heavy. Apparently, Akaza was resting his head on Douma's shoulder. "He's sleeping?..Ehe cute~.." Douma pinched Akaza's cheek gently..to startle him. "Akaza..wake up"

Akaza opened his eyes slowly. "Ngh..Am I late for school?.."

"Pfft.. We're still at the cinema my dear~"

"O-oh. Ugh I'm hungry.."

"Eh- But you just ate my popcorn :'D"

"I'm hungry again. 💢" Akaza got up from the chair then clean his jacket. "Hmmm if you're hungry.. We should go to my house ^^ We can eat there"

"Your house?.. It's okay- I'm good now." Akaza step away from Douma then Douma pulled his hand instantly. Their faces are close. "!! Douma- //////"

"Don't be shy to come to my house, Akaza dear~"

"///....Ugh okay okay!- But please... DON'T GET TOO CLOSE TO ME YOU BITCH!" Akaza punched Douma's face then he immediately running out of here. "Ouch..") "

___________________________________________

Words count:
775 words